Filling in Some Blanks

Side note, I'm going to delete my questionnaires that I've done and non chapter sections, within today or tomorrow. I think everyone has read the if not I'll screen shot them for those who wants them :) also start thinking of your questions I'll be doing one more Q&A after the next post and maybe one spoiler to Untamed or Unleashed, you chose :) till then enjoy the update. I'm about to head off to work, and get ready for my 3 classes I start today and finish my post for my consequences story... Ah busy busy :) Happy Monday

----------
"Well?" David says after a moment of silence, "Can't I get a hug or something?"

I shook my head still stunned as I looked back at my mom, "What did you do to her?"

"She's fine." He says simply, "That's just a simple time freezing spell/potion I got from Cyanna." Smiling he says, "She says Hi by the way."

Looking at him irritation ran through me as I raised my hand, summoning all the air that I could to me as I forced it in his direction causing him to fly into the trees.

I watched as he flips in the air, landing on his feet in a crouch on the ground.

I half expected him to shift, but to my surprise he laughs as he wipes the snow off of him and says, "Just like your mother, powerful and quick." Dusting his hands he says, "I'm impressed."

You knew my mother? Rang through my head as I pushed the thought away, "What do you want?" I asked.

"What do you think that I want?" he says, "I want to keep you safe. Why do you think that I'm here?"

"To cause problems."

"Normally that is true, but now I think that it is time to talk."

"Oh," I say sarcastically, "After all this time of me wanting to talk, now out of no freaking where you want to talk."

"I guess you can say that."

I shake my head, "Why should I trust you?"

"Have I given you a reason not to?" He says.

"No." I say.

"Have I ever lied to you before?"

I thought about it for a second before I looked down and shook my head, "No."

"Right, and I don't plan on doing so now."

"The reason why you haven't lied to me is because you haven't said much where you had the opportunity to slip up."

He nods, "You're right, but what I said in your dreams and in your vision's are all true, you, Annabelle, are in danger, and if you don't know everything that you need to you and your lover boy will be dead before Christmas."

"What do you mean that we will be dead before Christmas? Do you know something?"

He nods, "The Rebels are closing in on the Gem, and they are closing in fast, and if we don't find a way to hide you and quickly before you ascend your magic, they will complete what they do every time. Which is stop the prophecy from happening. You're nearing your ascending date and the closer you get to it, the easier you are to be found." Running a hand through his hair he says, "Cyanna says the day that you and her met you had a vision. Tell me about it."

"A women had just given birth to a baby, and she sent the baby away with some guy."

He smirks, "I'm surprised you don't remember your dad." My mouth opened as he says, "Well adopted father." He shrugs, "Then again he's features were younger then."

"Th-that baby was me?" I asked stuttering.

He nods, "Some world you were born into little one. Sit, and let me tell you what happened." Motioning me to a tree stump he motions me to sit. I complied considering my legs felt like Jell-O and I could barely stand as it was.