Questions

Sorry I haven't been posting but I've been pre setting up the last chapters. Everything is starting to add up and get crazy, I can't wait for you to read everything !! (Pix above is what I kind of envisioned The plush Harry gave Anna to be like. Big and fluffy :}) 9 chapters left, are you excited?!

I sat in the room, laying in the bed most of Monday. By Tuesday Charlotte had insisted that I come over and have movie day with her. For the first since I first met Harry, everything felt normal. We laughed and ate junk food as we talked about school and different things that were happening, i.e the Christmas carnival/formal.

"You have to come Annabear, you know it's our traditional thing." She says as I stand and grab all of my art supplies.

"I'll have to think about it Char."

"Ashton will be preforming, he's doing a group thing with those 3 guys who live with Harry. You have to come."

Starring at a picture of a shadow in the windows covered in a strange greenish white light I sigh, "Okay, I'll be there."

Jumping up and down she smiles, "How's Harry doing?"

I nod, "He's okay. Out of town for family stuff."

She nods, "Any more dreams?"

I shook my head, "Everything is fine. I was just overreacting." I lied.

"I don't believe that. Something was really bothering you AnnaBear."

I shrugged, I really hate lying to Charlotte and not being able to tell her. To tell her what I am and what Harry is, and that at the moment I'm terrified on what Harry is going to say about his past considering I have been having Nightmare of him ever since I saw David.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" she says after a minute of silence.

I nod, tears threatening to surface, "I know."

"Good." She smiles as she looks at her phone and says, "Shit, I have to go. Mom wants to finish shopping for Christmas and she needs my help."

I nod as I say, "Call me later?"

Patting on Wolfy Jr, a name that Char felt that went perfect, she says, "Sure thing lovey, see you Friday."

I nod, Friday, the night of a full moon, and also the last and biggest football game of our school year.

Giving me a hug she turns and leaves the room, leaving me yet to sulk in the room with my thoughts.

My head kept going over the talk with mom and talk with David. Everything sounded absurd and it was still hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that I was the Gem that everyone was looking for, but with knowing that fact, just why was I so important, what could I possible be and or do that puts them on edge so much. Around 7pm dad made a stop home to pick up his paperwork so I figured I'd ask a few questions.

"Dad?" I say as I walk to the door of his office.

"Yes honey?" he says as he picks up a stack of files.

"Did, Uncle Robert plan to keep his secret forever?"

Stopping what he was doing he looks up at me and says, "No," placing his palms on the desk he says, "He wanted to tell you when you turned 18, but," he pauses, "You know."

I nodded as I say, "The night I was born, was that you?"

He nods, "Your Uncle," he corrects himself, "Your father and I grew up together, we were best friends and he knew that your mother and I had been trying to have kids after Daniel and since we couldn't he knew that we were more than happy to throw you into our 'witness protection program'." Meeting my eyes he says, "Sweetheart don't think that we never loved you, your mother and I love you as if you were our own. The way we got you wasn't the way we intended but I don't wish for a damn thing to change." Walking to me he says, "Understand?"