Reaching for him Mentally

Running to the door I pull on it as Harry laughs, "You aren't getting out of here love, not until I get ready to let you out."

Stopping from pulling on the door I turned as I looked at him. I watched him as he goes and pick up a basketball as he begins bouncing it.

"Why are you here?" I asked my voice low.

"For you." he says as he shrugs, "Isn't that obvious?"

"Are you here to help me?"

He laughs again as looks up at me, "No."

"Your here to give me to him aren't you?"

"If by him, you mean Louis, no. To my pack, yes."

"Why?"

He smirks, "You know why." turning he shots the ball from the sidelines, making it into the neat smoothly.

"I'll scream." I say out of nowhere.

"Go ahead." He says, "It's not like anyone can hear you. With the music from the DJ planning and the loud laughing, no one will hear you."

"Liam and Niall will."

He shakes his head as he looks down at his watch, "Not necessary." Looking back at me he walks to me as he smiles, "They're a bit tied up at the moment."

My eyes widen, "What did you do to them?"

"Nothing," his eyes meets mine, "Yet." Stepping directly in front of me, my back pressed against the door as he says, "I just had to throw them off my trail right now."

My eyes searched his darken green eyes as I say, "You told me you had control. Why did you concede?"

"Why did I concede?" he asks, "The question is why did I ever put up a wall in the first place?" running his hand through his hair he says, "I love living carefree, killing when I want and being feared by all. I'm the true definition of a monster and I love it."

I shook my head, "No, I don't believe it."

"Good thing I don't need to prove anything to you." he says as he turns and looks at the opposite door, "Now this is what's going to go down." He points to the door, "We are going to leave out of those doors." Turning to me he says, "You are going to come with me."

"Like hell I will." I say finding courage into my voice, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

His brow raised, "Who said you had a choice?"

"I did." I say as I take a step towards you, "I'm not going anywhere with you."

Moving quickly he pressed me up against the door as his hand goes directly to my neck, "You are going to do what I say! Do you understand me?"

Anger filled his eyes as tears filled mine. Shoving me hard against the door, I shut my eyes tightly as he yells, "Do you understand me!"

I nod quickly as he releases me as moves back, "I have a car on the first row in the parking lot. We are going to walk there. You are going to act normal, and if you do anything out of place I will kill whoever is close."

"Aren't you worried people would see something wrong?"

"No, not unless you give them a reason to. And I highly advise you from doing that." Wiping my eyes I nod as he starts towards the door, "Follow me."

"I can't." I say.

He looks at me, "You forget to walk."

"No," I say as I look at the box on the floor, "I'm supposed to take that to Charlotte."