chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound

Evicted? Why the fuck was our cousin Patrick giving us a 72 hour eviction notice? I mean he was giving my family the out, just like Fiona did to me....

I told her I was keeping the baby last night and to say the least she didn't take it well. She started yelling about how I made a stupid mistake and she wouldn't take care of another child. Not like I asked her too; but that bitch gave me a weeks notice to find a new place to live.

So y'know what, who needs her.

"Do we have baking soda?" Ian called as I tossed him the box.

Oh right, apparently my brother met this firefighter yesterday and now he was like head over heels in love with him. Which I mean good for him....he's never really had a stable relationship before, but i'm not sure cookies were the way to go.

"I have my first ultrasound today..." I sighed, a glare being sent by my older sister. "Frank's taking me but I just thought I'd let you guys know"

I didn't really get why Frank was so keen on being there for me, but who was I to say no? I mean it wasn't like Fiona would do me any good.

"I'm sure it'll go fine Cass" I sent a smile to Lip who was angrily eating a bowl of cereal. Honestly, I just learned to stop asking questions.

After I found out he was falling in love with his professor....yowzers.

"You ready, Cassandra!" Frank called, walking into the kitchen.

I guess ready as I'll ever be.....

I was sat in the office bed, waiting for the doctor to arrived

I was sat in the office bed, waiting for the doctor to arrived. God why the fuck was I so nervous? I mean i'm sure the baby would be fine....

"Alright, you ready?" The lady smiled, walking into the room.

I slowly layed down, pulling up my shirt as she moved my skirt to reveal my stomach. I mean I wasn't showing that much, honestly it just looked like I was bloated.

But that wasn't a bad thing.....right?

She squirted a bunch of gel on top my stomach, running the wand thingy over it. Fuck why the hell was it so cold?

"There's the heartbeat" A soft sound emitted through the room as she moved the screen towards me. That was my babies heartbeat....their was my baby.

"Look at it's little face" 

God why the fuck was I tearing up? I couldn't tell if it was from the hormones or the fact that Mickey should be here with me....No shut up Cassie, he already made his decision.