4.

Her outfit for this chapter :)
"She's a brunette btw"
(Y'all I really hope this doesn't turn cringe in a couple of years like those clothes from 2014 or some shit)

///

Adeline Campbell

I honestly can't fathom waking up this early every day for the rest of these months, honestly. I thought I'd be able to catch a breath from all the early mornings that I was forced to endure while being a student.

I got woken up by my mothers phone calls this morning, not exactly my favorite way to wake up but I prefer it more than her walking here and knocking on my door like a mad woman.

But I'm surprisingly pretty much awake even though its still around 7AM somewhere. It could also be because of the coffee I just had, this time the hotel service came without Harry along and let me enjoy my morning in peace. As peaceful as its about to get with a Rockband sharing the same hallway as you.

Harry dropped me off at the reception yesterday, saying that he needed to go somewhere else for a bit. I didn't question him any further, he only walked me into the building and safely dropped me off.

My mother was still handling something when we arrived and luckily quickly gave both of us our keys. I could tell she was about to say something to us but ended up getting approached by another staff member.

Today is the day I'll be checking their shirt and jeans sizes so that I can individually pick out each piece of clothing for them in the right size. It would end up in chaos if I accidentally get the wrong size.

I just want them to at least try on the things I picked out for them. Its really not that hard. They'll just have to change clothes a little bit and model around. Its not like they have anything else to do with their free time other than playing games or doing normal guy shit.

I didn't completely explore my territory with them yet, I just want the first concert to go smoothly and after that I'll somehow try to step up bolder and bolder. I'll give them time to get used to me and not getting dressed up by themselves anymore.

Its not like they'll have to wear whatever I choose 24/7, they'll only have to bare with it during the concerts. I honestly don't get the fuss that Louis and Harry made back at the bus.

It was almost like Louis was afraid of putting something on that weren't his joggers or adidas shorts. And Harry, I feel like he just needed some sense of entertainment and jumped onto Louis train of disgust towards my job.

Okay... maybe I'm overreacting. But they still were being rude about dressing in something normal and good looking for once in their life, even if its only for two hours.

I still remember blueish lips yesterday, the outcome of the cotton candy being a very dark blue. It wasn't baby blue or anything.

I'm a bit anxious about going through the fitting with all of them at once. I originally thought that they'd come separately but apparently it doesn't add up with their schedule or something.

I don't think Harry and Louis will add up well together, it could've been at least paired in groups of two with Niall and Harry or with Liam for example. I still haven't met the Zayn guy but from what I've heart he's a quiet yet sweet person. But don't let that fool you, he has piercings and tattoos all over his body.

Oh well, I'll live

I'm dressed in some black dress pants that hang low on my hips and over it a cropped long sleeved black shirt. I can put an oversized jacket over it whenever I want, it would only end up looking like a good mix since all the colors would fit well together. Another pro on the color black. But its also fine for a more comfortable day inside where you don't need to dress up like when you go outside to dinner for example.