29.

A/N: Play the song when I tell you to!!
Its worth it trust me :)

Adeline Campbell

Ringing

Thats what cut us off in the middle of our heated session. I groan and shoot daggers at the nightstand next to me as Harry still hovers on top of me. He smirks at my annoyance and trails kisses down my neck. I groan and push him off, he just smiles and falls over to his back as he lays next to me with his hands behind his head.

We always get cut off in the middle of our little moments. He doesn't seems so fazed about it, but I am fuming. He worked me up like that and then easily stopped, I bet he was going to stop at some point anyways and this only gave him a good excuse.

I pick up my phone and see my mothers name pop up, I raise my eyebrows in surprise and lay back down next to Harry. He sends me a expression that tells me that he's asking who I'm talking to, 'My mom' I mouth at him.

She called me one time before sending me a text that she wants to talk to me about my birthday in a couple of days. She always makes a big deal of it, she probably only feels guilty about missing the last ones because of work. But she doesn't have to, I spent it happily with my friends and alcohol.

I groan and slam my phone back on the nightstand.
Harry raises his eyebrows and wraps his arms around me, before giving my forehead a small peek.

"What is it, baby?" his voice is soft and quiet, like he feels the need to be extra caring. I turn my head towards him, "My mom is just excited about my birthday next Saturday" I mumble as I play with the hem of his unbuttoned shirt.

Harry stiffens and his arms tense around me, before he sits up in a panicked manner. He runs a hand through his long hair, "Your birthday is in a couple of days and you didn't tell me about it?" he breathes out.

I shrug, "I don't really like my birthday"

He sighs and lays back down, "Yeah, birthdays are shit" I'm happy that we are on the same page at that.

Right when I attempt to crawl on top of him someone knocks on the door. He groans and wraps his arms around me, "Lets just act like we aren't here" his offer sounds goo- "Stop fucking around guys! We know you are in there" Nialls amused yet annoyed voice booms.

"What do you want, blondie?" I whine and hide my face in Harry's shoulder. I can hear Harry stifle his laughter at the name 'blondie'.

"You are getting bold I see" he hums, before breaking out a laugh.

"Anyways, we want to do a little road trip and skip sound check for today and tomorrow. We found a nice plays to go wander around not far from here" Louis cuts in.

I look back at Harry, he sure doesn't seem the type to be hyped to go somewhere with them. His hand gravitates up to my cheek, "Do you want to?"

"Sure, if you-" I start but he cuts me off, "Yeah, we will be there in a second" he calls towards the door and I hear their feet shuffling away. I roll down of him and kiss his nose, he does a little nose scrunch and stands up. He has a serious look on his face, like he has something on the back of his mind that is bugging him.
I won't ask yet, since we are going on a trip in a couple of minutes and I don't want it to be tense because I brought something up that I shouldn't.

I'm still naked as I laying in the warm sheets, suddenly the door gets ripped open and a laughing Niall comes inside with Zayn following behind him. "You guys gotta hurry u-" he starts, but stops once Harry pulled his gun out.