20.

TW: Violence

///

Adeline Campbell

2 Weeks later

Harrys hasn't called me in ages, nor texts. Only the first couple days to make sure that I'm fine. Weird. I'm starting to think that he was happy with me leaving. I mean he looked relieved when he heard what my mother said and now he acts like we are strangers.

My training got harder, I'm perfect with Knives, guns and ropes but I need to step up in my physical fight. Not that I'm a amateur, I just need to get into it again. Nik is sterner since the move to Tokyo, he knows something that I don't. Something happened.

My mother calls me every night before sleeping, its hard since the time differences. At first I thought that Harry doesn't call me because of the time difference. I mean when I have night its his morning.

But I forgot that he's Harry and that he wouldn't give a fuck.

They already had two concerts without me, one in Miami and Rom, they are now in New York. I know that since I still had the schedule tugged in my bag.

Next to his clothes.

He gave me one oversized T-shirt and two sweatshirts, what surprised me the most was the chain he put in there. I immediately took it snd put it around me neck, it decorates my collarbone perfectly. Its like a piece of him with me.

I don't know why I act like this. He isn't my boyfriend, nor was I his girlfriend.

I'm still pissed though. All the other boys are texting me and keep contact. They seem a little overworked and I told them to go sleep instead of texting me, but they never listened. They also informed me when he was having someone over, even if it made no sense that they felt the need to tell me, they still did and I'm kinda thankful.

Boys

I'm now laying in my bed, still in Tokyo. My fingers play with his chain thats wrapped around me.
Here aren't really many people I can talk with,
only Nik, security and friends over Skype or something.

Nik is in the room next to me, he often goes out and does some so called business. I don't know what he does but it seems pretty serious.

Suddenly a alarm goes on, its the one where someone has broke in. I get out and look around the hallway, I'm not that scared since I can perfectly defend myself.

In the main living room are ten people, five security guards and five invaders. They have guns in their hand and sky masks on their faces. All of them look at me with a devilish glint.

Oh fuck

The security yells at me to get out, I nod and walk towards the main Hallway. The vase at the table has a gun inside, so I break it and tug it into my black jeans.

Luckily I'm still normally dressed and not in my Pyjamas.

Someone grabs me from behind, another two of the sky masked men. So they are seven of them now.
I keep the gun close to me, still not firing. As his hand is going to wrap over my mouth I bite his finger and take my other hand to stab his rib with the piece of broken vase.