42.

TW: smut; mentions of violence; ED talk

///

Adeline Campbell

This is really nice. We are all in the living room, finally relaxing while watching a movie. Its not cold but at the same time its not warm, the perfect evening temperature. The sky is already getting darker and everyone slumps against the huge couch in exhaustion.

I can see the ocean from the wide windows and the nice waves, sending a chill down my spine.

Louis and Ciara are leaning against each other on the white couch, his arm dropped over her shoulder. Niall is a second away from falling asleep, Liam taking the chance to put some popcorn into his hair. Zayn only smirking at Nialls obviousness while trying to focus on the movie.

Harry is laying on my stomach with his back pressed against me, at first he was a little uncomfortable with the boys around but soon got used to it when I started scratching his stomach. Almost like a dog, I swear sometimes its scary how much he resembles to one.

His eyes keep flickering from my hand to the movie screen, shifting whenever I'd pause my hand. I almost got a hand cramp but he was quick to press a kiss against it.

I hear a kissing noise from behind me and see Louis and Ciara.

Jesus

Niall looks pretty much asleep while Zayn is too focused on the movie and Liam occupied by messing with a sleeping Niall.

Harry attempts to sit up and turn towards the noise but I quickly cover his ears and pull his face into mine to connect our lips, he sighs a tired breath out and leans his forehead against mine.

It can't be so hard to keep him from looking back, right? It would be a funny challenge for me and maybe I could help out Louis and Ciara too. Even though they didn't have to start making out right here in the middle of everyone like that one couple in high school who ate each others faces by the lockers at 7AM. God- that was traumatizing.

Harry brings his eyes back to the screen, we are watching one of those Marvel movies. Niall and Zayn insisted we'd watch that.

I smile every time Sebastian shows up, god really has its favorites. He just nails every movie he plays in, I like all of them. Harry just glares at me whenever I'd stare at the screen. He even tried to get back at me by complimenting how good Scarlett looks, but I couldn't deny it. She really looks good.

My phone vibrates, I lift it up and see a number I thought I'd never see again. Harry raises his eyebrows at me and gets off of me to let me excuse myself from everyone. I get out of the room and lean against the wall, taking a deep breath before answering the phone call. I was about to decline but my curiosity got the best of me.

"Hello?" I speak into the phone, my finger playing with my lower lip.

"Adeline! Oh my gosh- I'm so relieved to hear from you, darling! Did you hear anything from Jack last week? Please tell me if you know anything about someone who had a grudge against Jack or someone who just seemed odd! I can't even imagine someone having something against him that it came this far. I'm sorry- I know this must be hard for you too" she sobs uncontrollably into the phone, her ramble catching me off guard since she normally always seemed like a woman of few words.

"Ms. Roberts? I'm sorry, I don't understand?" I breath out in confusion.

"J-Jack—" she stammers, still crying.