5.

HI

a/n: I noticed that I accidentally wrote Jordyn as Jordan because of my autocorrect...

///

Adeline Campbell

After the long meeting which only consisted of others talking and me listening, we finally got our turn. Its been a bit hard to focus with Harry's knee consistently touching mine. He kept bouncing it up and down against mine. At first it startled me a little but I quickly got used to it.

Even though it was a bit annoying at first I didn't say anything. Its a huge anxiety tick or relief for some people and I didn't want to make him feel bad about it.
I catch myself doing it as well sometimes, its normal.

But he for sure didn't have to spread his long legs to touch mine as well. He also could've just sat between the rest of the boys since there's at least three chairs left free.

"We planned to stay with the color black," Jordyn presents our choices in clothes. She asked me to do it herself since this all goes into her college application while I do this for fun. Okay, maybe not for fun but for money and the experience instead of college purposes.

I happily let her do it since she seemed very excited about it. As soon as she got her spirits back and finally got the turn to speak all was left to her.

The boys only merely nod in boredom while looking like they're dying of boredom. I'm kind of surprised about Harry showing up even though he clearly told me that he wouldn't. But thinking about it again he meant the cloth fitting scene and not talking about it.

"We try to stick to the three color rule, if not less," she starts again, swiping around on the ipad to show them a couple of examples. "This is the first show, so we thought it'd be a bit more formal"

I lean forward to get more next to her and swipe on the ipad as she talks or takes out papers. She looks a bit overstrained but still does a good job. I would mess up multiple times while talking, so I'm glad she does a good job and took it from me.

Harry leans a bit forward, his chest now pressed against my back due to him trying to see the things we're showing on the ipad. Or at least I think thats the reason.

I can feel his breath slowly hitting my neck, his head a bit tilted opposite to mine behind me. We both keep our eyes on the ipad and Jordyn while we listen to her.

His hand positions themselves on the table for more balance. Now only getting closer and closer to me.
"Is this okay for you," he speaks into my ear, so that no one else would hear.

I only nod and swallow the lump in my throat down, I don't know why I just gave him consent to stay close to me. Not that I don't mean it, its just that its weird of us.

"Good" he grins, I can feel him lean back a bit though. Probably not wanting anyone to get the wrong idea of us. Yet his fingers keep slowly trailing down my arm and up, giving me a rather ticklish sensation.

His arm is thrown behind his chair just like mine, that makes it shielded and unable for anyone to see where his fingers wander.

"After the fitting part, we'll also be in charge of hair and jewelry" Jordyn speaks up again, as soon as she says 'Jewelry' Harry's hand freezes abruptly on my skin.

"No," he states.

"W-what?" Jordyn is a bit taken back, probably not used to people disagreeing so straightforward and mid presentation. I can't blame the girl.

I move my foot over Harrys, stepping down on it with a small grunt. Thats what he gets for interrupting the girl in front of the whole management, knowing she has no reply to the word 'No'.