38.

PART 2 OF THE DOUBLE UPDATE !!!
READ THE FIRST ONE FIRST AND THEN THIS ONE BUT IF NOT THEN FUCK IT IG

TW: smut

///

Harry Styles

"Happy belated birthday, butterfly"

I lean in to innocently kiss her soft cheek. Innocent, it's something I've never been associated with before. Until I met her, until I met my butterfly. A butterfly that encouraged me to get out of my cocoon as well, so that we can fly together.

I pull away from her cheek and when I open my eyes I see her eyes swelled with tears and her hands in small fists. Her chin is trembling a little and she's biting her lower lip. Not in a sexual manner, but in a 'I'm about to cry' manner.

Shit- fuck

Harry, you fucking idiot. Why is she crying? Did I do something wrong? Should I put the blindfold back on?
What did I do this fucking time? Why can't I just for once in my life make her fucking happy instead of-

"Harry?" Her smaller voice speaks up, normally its smug and teasing. But now it's sensitive and small, I don't like this.

"Yeah?" I hum, a bit scared of what is about to come.

Is she gonna break up with me?

"Thank you so much" she hugs me. I freeze on my spot, not hugging her back but managing to put my hands on her hips. What?

"Huh" This time its me.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here. You can't imagine how much this means to me." She quietly speaks into my neck, I feel a bit of wetness on my skin and wrap my arms fully around her.

"Of course, you don't have to thank me. Its for your birthday" I run my fingers through her darker hair, keeping her against my collarbone now that I'm not leaning down anymore.

"Still. This is just- I never thought I'd be here ever again" she slowly pulls away and embarrassedly wipes her cheeks.

"What do you mean with 'again'?" I asks softly, yet fast before the show completely starts. I don't think she'll want to miss that.

"The last and only time I was at one of their concerts was with my dad"

I freeze at her words, looking at her with wide eyes.
She goes to say something else but suddenly the drummer loudly starts to play his instrument before all of them start with their performance on three.

Now her love for that Alex guy makes sense, it all makes sense now. Many emotions wash over me at once; sadness, sympathy and guilt.

Oh sweet girl, if only you knew

——

Adeline Campbell

Everyone dances, sways, sings or even screams in chorus to the song 'Arabella'. Its one of my favorites, not many people listen to it though. Underrated.

Even Harry hums along to some lines, his arm around me while we sway back and forth to the songs. He'd hide his face in my hair whenever I'd catch him hum along, after he said so many times that he doesn't listen to their music. Sometimes he'd massage my shoulders or kiss my head.

He also almost hugged the wrong girl because he thought it was me. But I stopped him from it in the last moment, to be honest I wanted to watch how it would work out but then again I felt sorry because he brought me here. So at the end I decided to tug him back to me. He was a bit embarrassed and I just had to laugh at his expression. He just looked so confused and surprised.