22.

A/N: Heyyy :)
I missed u guys <3

TW: mention of bipolar disorder; bipolar disorder

Ps: My messages are always open if u need someone to talk to or to just listen to you or your problems and thoughts.

////

Adeline Campbell

"You really are an easy whore,"

Those words ring in my mind as I still lay in the same position with him on top of me. He smirks down at me as I take in his words.

"Would you please get off of me?"

"Aw why? Aren't you gonna kiss me again?" He asks,
grazing our lips together. "No, no kisses for you anymore. I don't care if you're back normal later"

"Sorry, love. Someone had to say it. I know that the truth hurts, baby" he says as he holds my chin up with between his fingers.

I push his chest for him to get off but he doesn't budge, instead he grabs my jaw and kisses me forcefully, I don't kiss him back, even though I really fucking want to.

He raises his eyebrows at me and leans back in on my lips, I turn my head to the side, not wanting to kiss him anymore. He growls, "Don't fucking turn your head on me"

His hand goes back to my jaw and forces his lips back against mine. He kisses me like he isn't blacked out, the sweet and caring movements of his coming back. But not him, his eyes are still darker than ever.

He whines against my lips when I still don't kiss him back. "Cmon" he mumbles against my lips, I try to push him away again "Stop"

He sighs and crawls off of me, when I'm about to stand up he pushes me back. "Stay the fuck here, I'm gonna handle the boys to their beds. They would be awake by the time we land"

I nod and sink onto the bed, looking down at my rings. "Adeline," he smiles at me calmly, only sending a shudder down my spine at the sight. What does he want?

He knees down in fron of me and when I think that theres a little bit of human going to come out of his mouth, he disappoints me. His hand harshly gets to the back of my head and pulls me to his mouth, forcing his tongue back against mine.

He thinks that he knows I want this, and is just trying to make me admit so he has a bigger ego boost.

I push him away, "No means no"

"Oh please, you're just angry that I called you out on your true colors" he says uninterested.

My blood is boiling at this point, before I can even think of anything else. My hand lifts itself and I give him a nice, good old smack on the cheek. My hand starts to sting and I do my best not to audibly wince.

Oh I'm fucked

His tongue slides across his cheek from the inside as his head is still turned left. He looks angry, like before I kissed him. Suddenly a smile makes it up his face, something flares in his eyes that wasn't there before.

"You're fucked"

He abruptly stands up and pulls me with him,
"You're going to help me to get the boys in their places, in the meantime I'll think about what to do about your little stunt"

I widen my eyes, hoping he would snap out of it by then. But with my luck that won't happen. Who the fuck does he think he is for gods sake! I mean what is the worst thing he could do to me? It can't be that bad...