35.

A/N: Ayoo who's excited for a new character besties ?

Me. At least. 🧍‍♀️

TW: Personality disorder; Identity issues; slight mention of ED

////

Adeline Campbell

I kept my head close to the door, trying to listen to any noise and voices I could here from outside. That asshole just locked me up. But I know better than to bang on the door or yell around, whoever is in front of the door found Harrys safe house, it wouldn't be so pretty if they found me in here. I mean sure, I could always defend myself, but my legs aren't really feeling like kicking someones ass right now and if they found out Harry has a girlfriend, knowing his stand at the whole Mafia thingy, they'll probably turn me, his girlfriend, to one of the most wanted, because they'll look for a way to hurt Harry.

Yeah, yeah- I watched too many movies.

But it makes sense, doesn't it?

I can hear yelling, it's definitely Harrys voice. It makes me sit up in front of the door. I'm sitting because its just way more comfortable like that, he fucked me so good.

I'll worry later about his other state when he'll get back.

After five minutes of silence my anxiety grows and I'm just about to touch the handle to help myself stand up, when it's suddenly yanked open. Completely startling me.

I wide eyed look up to meet with another pair of eyes,
not Harrys eyes.

He grins widely, his tooth showing and his eyes crinkle up happily, "Already on your knees for me, doll?"

My breath hitches in my throat as a lump forms inside of it, I immediately straighten up and take a few steps back as I look at the stranger.

He has a smug smirk on his face, blond hair- not dirty blond, more like shiny blond, its short and a bit messy.
He has a lot of tattoos and piercings, on his nose, ears and lip. The strangers is also very tall, I literally have to look up at him. He's at least as tall as Harry or even a few inches taller.

"Stop fucking with her, idiot" Harry shoves his chest firmly as I take the opportunity to put some clothes on.

So Harry knows this guy, since he seems pretty relaxed and comfortable with him yet annoyed. They bicker around a little as I take of my shirt to out on one of my own tops. Luckily they didn't notice, I think.

When I turn around both of their eyes were on me the whole time. "Oh fuck off" I groan and look at the clock,
its already 06:26 AM now. I couldn't go back to sleep if I wanted to.

The strange guy smiles at that and takes my hand all of a sudden before prepping a kiss on it, "I'm Johnny, and you are... wasting your time with Harry" he says and gets kicked by Harry at the end of his sentence.

"I'm Adeline" I tell him with a small smile when I'm fully sure that he's a friend of Harrys. Their body language is too comfortable not to be friends.

He gently yanks me to his side and wraps his arm around my elbow so that we are walking out of the room side to side.

"I heard so much of you from lover-boy over here.
Adeline this and Adeline that. Not that I mind, but I appreciate not getting any calls at five AM or something." He smiles childishly as he grins at Harry while exposing him.