30.

Adeline Campbell

I might have forgotten to set an alarm.

A sudden thirst comes over me and my eyes flutter open. I rub my eye with the back of my hand and sigh tiredly, before lifting Harrys head off of my chest gently. He stirs a little, but then falls back into his deep slumber. He seems so peaceful like this.

I take a glass of water from the little table in the middle of the room and take my phone to look what time it is. My eyes widen when I notice that its already
six AM and it wouldn't bring much to go back to sleep, since we have to get to the last sound check before the concert today.

I decide to let Harry sleep, and kiss his forehead before walking towards the closet. I put some stuff in here so it would be easier and we wouldn't have to go through our bags every time.

I hear a soft mumble from behind and turn around with a smile, I expected Harry to be awake but I'm met with his sleeping state yet again. Only now he is softly mumbling something, he seems to sleep talk again.

I carefully get closer to him to hear what he is talking about- the grin on my face is wider by second. I get back into the bed and lean in closer to him.

Suddenly a small smirk appears on Harrys lips and he pulls me closer to him. The action was unexpected and so fast that I let out a surprised gasp.

"You like watching me, yeah?"

My cheeks heat up, and I hide my face in the crook of his neck- groaning in annoyance. His chest vibrates with his laughter and he cups my cheeks as he pulls me in front of him.

I stick my tongue out at him and flutter my eyes shut in shock when he quickly moves his mouth to connect with my own. I'll never get bored of kissing him, tasting his lips. They are soft.

I hum a little as I get comfortable on top of him, both of my legs on either side of him. He smiles a little before slowly pulling away, I completely straddle him at this point.

"I dreamed so many times about this" he whispers in awe, looking at me. A smile makes it up my face as he doesn't stop staring at me.

He sits up and starts to rub my thighs in a comforting and nonsexual way. I lean back into him and kiss his cheek as I start to get up, he groans "Don't go yet"
with that he pushes me back down a little too harshly for his own god. A hiss makes it out of his mouth and I have to keep myself from laughing, "Are you okay?"

He screws his eyes shut, "Mhmm" his lips are rolled inside his mouth as he tries so hard not to smooth over it with his hand.

"Does it really hurt that much?" I can't help but chuckle, he opens his eyes to glare at me "Yeah, kiss it better please"

I squint my eyes at his act and see the small smirk on his lips as he closes his eyes again. I sigh dramatically and lean further down, he seems to feel my movements and his eyes snap wide open, not so smug anymore.

I just laugh and get off of him, turning back to the closet. He groans in his hands and takes his phone from the nightstand. Something seems to annoy him these days and I don't know what it is, I would ask but I really do not want to bother him more with it than it already is. For example when he already seems to be dealing with it- he's annoyed and only will get worse, but when he's happy or calm I don't want to ruin the moment.

I physically shake my head and take out a shirt and jeans, the jeans are in black and the dark grey t-shirt is a little longer with the name of a band on the back of it. Its cute and matches with my new black boots.

As soon as I'm completely dressed and done I make my way towards Harrys clothes and pick him something out. I hear a chuckle behind me,
"You know that you don't need to pick out clothes for me. I'm grown, butterfly"