8.

TW: ED

Harry Styles

I'm done.

I'm fucking done with all these sound checks, they're unnecessary. I mean we don't even sing that much here, only for a bit and then they start with the technical shit, which doesn't involve our help.

Niall seems just as bored as me, he gives me a look that describes my mood to the point. I nod at him, agreeing.

We are now sitting on the brown leather couch, while all the technicians do their shit. It's only the two of us together today.

I like it. He seems to be the best person to be around. Even though we had our references about a couple of Themes, he's still the closest of the boys for me.

And even if he doesn't show it, I know that I'm his too. We've been knowing each other longer than the rest, working together longer.

"Would you give me Adeline's fucking phone number," I ask the third time now, he just laughs but then shoots me a mocking glare. "Please" I add annoyed.

He smiles in triumph, while giving me his phone to get a better look. "We are on tour for over two weeks now and you still didn't got her number?" He asks bluntly.

"Nope, I don't even know how old she is" I say laughing, but then realizing that I really don't know how fucking old she is. She's definitely younger than me, thats for sure. But I don't know how much younger.

Niall starts to laugh when he sees my expression, people told me that I sometimes show it too much or nothing at all. "Relax she's nineteen, going to be twenty this year" he says.

Oh

I'm twenty-three, it's a four year difference. She doesn't seem like nineteen though, she seems young but grown. Something like twenty or twenty-one.

"Okay boys, your not needed anymore. Thanks" Kevin informs us, just like yesterday.

Thank fuck for that

We take our jackets and walk out of the studio, something else rather than the smell of grandma cardigans hitting me senses.

I swear I was going to throw up.

As we sit down I notice that my phone died, fucking perfect. I look at my black nails in boredom, seeing that I chipped a couple. I needed to redo them anyways.

"Do you think that we'll be able to make it to Paris before the delivery begins?" He asks in a more serious manner, I nod, "Of course, we always do"

We do

Suddenly the car stops, I didn't know that so much time passed but the Hotel is close to the studio here in Germany anyway.

I get out first, directly walking towards the entrance.
Niall following me closely behind, eyes clamp on his phone. Idiot, he'll crash against a wall or some shit.

It'd be funny

I see Adeline getting in her room, she didn't notice us and closed the door behind her before I could even say something. It's fucking late, where would she have been? She was wearing a short top with ripped mom jeans or how you call them.

"Night" Nialls says as he keeps walking towards his room, "Night, Niall" I say back. Once I'm in my room, I change into my comfortable joggers with a black T-shirt. Like yesterday.