36.

A/N: Its still early (for me rn) but I feel like I'm in a silly goofy mood... soo..

TW: panic attack; slight smut; slight mention of SA

PS: Take a look at the picture I draw for this chapter. I freshly started doing this and plan on keep doing it for future chapters. What do you think?

Twitter: Noellesunflower

////

Adeline Campbell

H-Edward has been gone for most of the day, leaving me completely alone in this huge penthouse. I mean its gorgeous but way too big for one person alone. You'd feel lonely. Being alone can be a good thing but you never really want to be lonely.

He said that he needed to get something done, I guess it has something to do with the last mission he has to get done. I told him to let me come along but he would have none of it. Even though he knows that I'm perfectly able to defend myself with my training.

Stubborn fucker

He knew what he was doing when he told me that he was leaving right in the middle of my nap that he advised me to have. At first I couldn't sleep but then I eventually fell into a deep slumber. I didn't have any energy to thing of good arguments or the will to live.

Maybe I should've just followed him. I could've done it right after he left. I can't do it now. I don't know where he went to.

But I don't want to make him mad after what we just shared a couple hours ago. It was hard for him to grt over himself and tell me something he hadn't told anyone before. I'm sure that took a lot of courage and will.

Its also very flattering, that he chose me to talk about it. That he chose me to give himself to.

I don't even understand how we go from fighting to fucking to deep conversations. Its very confusing, but I wouldn't want it another way. Talking about it, the night we came here he fucked me so good.

Fuck me, his tongue is magical, more skilled that I am with a knife. I actually squirted for the first time that night and believe me, I had no idea what it was until it happened. I was going to freak out before Harry told me what it was and looked proud of himself. The very strong pressure started deep in my belly, it was literally burning and it made my toes curl, almost like the night I rode the tiger, it was very painful and yet extremely pleasant, kinda like it was so fucking good that it hurt.

Just like us.

Edward;Harry, showed me that I can enjoy pain in different ways, I was never the one to experiment a lot but he make me want to, a lot, for example like my pain kink- I never thought it'd be this strong or that I even had such a knife kink, but what Harry and I did that night was proof of it. The small cut on the inside of my thigh, the way he choked me and when his hand came smacking on my ass so fucking hard that I had to grip the sheets harder.

That was...

His rings definitely added much more intensity, the outlining and cuts from the edges made my ass still hurt.

Images of what we had done kept replaying over and over in my head and this was the very first time I had fucked anyone without a condom, even though I was on the pill since I was sixteen. I actually didn't even remember the condom. Thats a very dangerous game, he knows the hold he has on me. I fucking called him daddy.

This just makes me want to call him and fuck him all over again, oh well- more like him fucking me because he's a little control obsessed deviant. My little deviant.