32.

A/N: I just want to point out as many of you might have noticed that I changed the main girls name because it would be more enjoyable for the readers ;)

Her name is Adeline, nothing changed from the storyline. I also changed the name during the past chapters so don't be afraid to comment if you see it somewhere. I might have overlooked it by accident :/

///

TW: Violence; Blood

///

Adeline Campbell

Harry told me that we'd need to get to a new city for the last eight people he needed to... work on? I spent the whole night questioning where we'd go, but he just wouldn't tell me.

At this point he is just hiding stuff from me to annoy me, the amusement on his face outs him on that and confirms my point every time.

God- I can't believe I could miss light green eyes so much. His eyes are still green, but they are surrounded by a darker shade of green and in the inside that usual yellow and blue mix isn't there anymore. It's completely darkened.

Even though we are getting along better now and he keeps his mouth shut whenever we have a argument, to avoid saying stuff he'll regret later. And with later I mean when he gets back to himself.

I don't like to say it like that anymore, since the admission he made. He is who he is, no matter in what state. I guess it's confusing and weird at the same time when someone is talking about you but then again not really talking about you.

He has major identity issues, it's something I wasn't aware of. Since we never really had a civil conversation when he is... angrier than usual. I still have no idea how to approach this whole thing, I want to ask him how to speak about it or with him but at the same time I don't want to make him uncomfortable, annoyed or just make it worse for him. I just... I don't want him to regret telling me what is bothering him.

I know its a huge step for him. And I'm so proud.

He is sleeping right now, his head is leaned against my shoulder while my own is leaned on top of his. The car ride is the most boring part of the trips we make, with the band or not. Sometimes he starts with his usual mumbles, it always makes me give him my whole attention since I really need to lean in and listen closely to understand what he's talking about. It makes him seem so innocent- the way his lips are slightly pushed out and his eyebrows relaxed for once.

It confuses me how he furrows his eyebrows twenty-four/ seven but never seems to get any lines. It also annoys the shit out of me; as if his hair isn't already better. He's just so pretty.

He flinches slightly when his hair falls onto his face, yet he isn't waking up. I quietly move my hand a bit to get my fingers around the hair tie and put it around his hair, making a comfortable man-bun on the back of his head. A ponytail would've been easier but I noticed how he never wears one, I guess he just doesn't like it on himself. Which is ridiculous, I mean he could quiet literally pull anything off.

He stirs a little before letting a light groan escape his mouth, he's waking up.

His hands immediately go up to rub his eyes while keeping his head turned to me to avoid the sunlight that is shining into the car through the window.

I shake my head at him while opening one of the cold water bottles that were laying around here. He tends to get thirsty after waking up, something I weirdly observed in the mornings.