43.

A/n:
IM SO SORRY. I know its been a long time, but I'm finally back :) its just been a stressful month (I'm sure for everyone) because my finals where already on my heels and just wouldn't leave me alone.

Happy October btw. :)

The update schedule will now finally get slowly back to normal !!

I missed all of you :)

///

Adeline Campbell

Harry has been overly sweet, its kind of scary.
Or is it just me...

He and I spent the day with the rest of them in the front yard since the storm was only about to start later on. The sky is slowly showing its darker colors; of course, its beautiful and actually my favorite kind of weather to watch. But thats it, watching. Not being in the middle of it.

The guys and Ciara are in the living room right now, probably fighting over something minor. I'm in the kitchen, enjoying a fresh glass of water and finally a bit of silence.

Not that I don't enjoy being around them, its just that they can be a hand full when they're together.

I lightly shake my head at the honest thought and attempt to grab the glass of water from the kitchen counter before I see it.

I'm not a... well fuck it, I am. I'm a very jumpy person at some subjects and don't fuck with sketchy shit. This hairy dark big ass spider on the wall being one of them.

"Oh my god" I shriek and accidentally let the glass of water fall, immediately taking steps back of the shattered glass and the jumpy spider that is crawling around.

Please don't plan on jumping on me.

In not even three seconds Harry runs through the door with a panicked look in his eyes, "What happened- Are you fine? Did you hurt yourself?" he stammers and walks over to me.

He furrows his eyes at the sight of the shattered glass, his eyes trailing up my body to see if I got it anywhere.

He walks up behind me and wraps one of his arms around my waist to turn us in a 180 and set me down on the other side of the kitchen, where none of the glass splinters are.

"What happened?" Liam asks, poking his head out of the door, which connects the kitchen with the other rooms.

"That happened" I point behind him and show him the big spider he was somehow obvious about.

Harry slowly turns around and runs his eyes over the kitchen before they widen and land on the black hairy spider. His all body jumps back in disgust and mutters a quick, 'Jesus'

He quickly gets a glass but puts it right back when he compares their sizes, deciding it would be better if he took the bowl instead. A bowl that I will never touch again.

He quickly slams the bowl on top of the spider, trapping it there without hurting it. I appreciate him trying to save the animals live when he so easily kills people off.

"Liam get that magazine" he points behind him on the magazine that I was about to read.

Its about crystals and how they work or where you can get them from. I saw it a while back at one of the stores we were at with my mother before we left for this strange tour.

She thought it was useless but I convinced her they weren't, or at least attempted to. She puts so much value in her wedding ring for example, a crystal that symbolizes and means so much to her. Yet she has the opinion that crystals are just some pretty colored stones.