19.

Adeline Campbell

Its been a day since I helped drunk Harry to his room, he was trying to intimidate me all the time but he looked like a pouty toddler.

I like drunk Harry

He made it hard to cooperate but atleast he wasn't so smug and intimidating anymore. He was very much embarrassed the second he woke up, but that soon vanished.

He kept mumbling nonsense in his sleep, for example something about cereal or how much he loves his necklace. It was a cute sight to see him so... innocent.

Innocent. Something that gets rarely involved with Harry. Yesterday morning he seemed deep in thought as he laid on me, that crinkle between his eyebrows was there and his eyes darkened.
Seemed like he was thinking of a life and death situation.

It amused me. I mean what could be the worst thing he's ever done?

I shrug the thoughts off as I think about which dress I'm going to wear for our dinner. My mother decided that everyone worked so hard and that they deserved some sort of reward, so she planned a dinner at one of the lovely restaurants.

Its on the management. So no one has to pay separately.

I walk towards my door as I hear someone knock,
"Can you help me choose?" I ask Harry, he looks baffled for a second before nodding.

"What are you going to wear?"

"Mh black I guess, like always" he shrugs, sitting down on my bed. "I have a black dress that I could wear"

He smirks, "We'd match"

"Oh and by the way, how's your ass? Still mine?" He adds. I glare at him with my lips in a flat line, he knows that it won't fade so easily.

"Even more prominent now" I mumble, looking for my dress with my back turned to him. He chuckles,
"Thats what I like to hear,"

I quickly grab my dress and walk towards the bathroom but his hands stop be, "You can change in here. You don't have to cover up, not in front of me"

I'm pretty sure that I heard that in a movie somewhere...

I sigh and walk towards the bed to lay the dress on it,
Harrys eyes lock with mine. When I slip out of my shirt and leggings, even when I'm naked, his eyes stay on mine.

Once I'm in my dress I speak up, "Would you zip me u-" before I can even finish he jumps from his place on my bed and is standing behind me.

His fingertips softly graze my back before getting a hold on the zipper, his warm breath falls on my neck.
He drags it down awfully slowly, purposely touching me with his fingertips.

"Thank you"

He nods with a smile, "I'm going to get dressed now too" he tells me before leaving the room in a rush.
Did I do something wrong?

I take a yellow hair tie on my wrist, just to make sure that I'll have one if my open hair annoys me while eating.

My phone rings, showing me that my mother is calling me again. I groan a little before picking up,
"Hey mom"

"Hey honey, I know I didn't let you be in these past few days, but I just wanted to tell you that we are all ready and waiting for you here,"

"Harry is here too," she whispers smugly, probably wiggling her eyebrows.

You can't tell this lady anything...

"Mom" I groan, why she like this. "I'll be there in a second"