16.

TW: slight smut

Adeline Campbell

I need to keep strong.

Last night was a heartbreaking sight, it didn't even look like him. All my anger vanished temporarily, his teary cheek screamed for comfort. It broke my heart to see him like this.

I didn't noticed that he cried over the phone, it just came muffled. He felt so weak but I saw him as everything but that. He just needed comfort, its human.

I know Harry for a while now, and if I picked up one thing is that he isn't one to show how he feels.
So seeing him cry like that was... unexpected.

I rubbed his back all night and ran my fingers through his hair until he fell asleep. He snorts softly, since he cried so much. But its quiet and I can only hear it when I lean closer to him.

He stayed on top of me the whole night since he came, he seems pretty comfortable. I also never in a million years expected him to be a sleep talker, but he mumbled faint words in his sleep. Something about the lines 'don't try'...

It was cute but I'm still fucking angry at him.

What made me a little sad was that he kept asking if I was bothered by him or thought that he's pathetic.
Of course he wasn't a burden nor pathetic.

He seemed embarrassed to come to me for comfort and to talk about his medical situation, but he has nothing to be embarrassed about. He's human...

He hid his face in my neck every time he got embarrassed or uncomfortable about something.
It tickled whenever he spoke, literally mumbled against my skin.

I felt his soft wet lips, I used to feel them against my own. Before he made a stupid fucking choice, but he did and we have to deal with it now.

He's still fast asleep, he's probably exhausted after last nights events. His arms are tight around my waist, as if he's afraid I'll disappear. His head rests further down now, more on my chest.

He has a look of innocence on him while he sleeps,
nothings compared to when he's awake. His pout is making him look like a little baby, it's making my anger vanish.

But I can't let that happen, not yet...

He scared me a little after he fall asleep, he started shaking and called out for his father. I smoothed him as much as I could and soon he relaxed back into my touch.

His father. I think he has a big factor on his state right now. I don't know how though, it isn't my place to ask either. I mean only because he came to me, he doesn't has to open up about his obvious trauma.

It's nine in the morning now, I called Nik to let him know that I was letting it out today. He seemed okay with it, since he apparently had to do something himself. I had to wiggle myself out of Harrys grasp for about ten minutes, he literally whined when I got out.

But as soon as he got me back he held me even tighter, I thought I wasn't able to breath at first.
I swear he was awake at that moment and snort lightly against my skin on purpose, so that I couldn't talk without to laugh, squeal or smile a little.

The call was quick anyways, so it wasn't long of a torture. I didn't really slept much, I was afraid he'd start crying or have a nightmare again and I'd just oversleep it.

But it was okay, I slept later last morning and earlier this night. It was enough for me to make it through the next day, but even if it hadn't I wouldn't be able to sleep because of my overthinking.