34.

TW: Smut
(Blood; knife play)

Song: GUYS MY AGE BY HEY VIOLET
Play when u see ' * '

////

Harry Styles

I'm cleaning up our dishes while Adeline decided to take a shower. I can hear her clothes drop to the ground, even though I'm in the kitchen and she's a bit further away on the second floor, making me think it was intentionally. Maybe she wants me to come up?

I should've just fucking joined her to be honest. Bonding time, you know.

I quickly dry up my hands on the white towel next to me as soon as I finish with the plates and glasses.
I'd rather finish something else though.

God- I need to fucking stop thinking like that. I'm getting hard just hearing the shower run, knowing her petite little fucking body is under it. All wet.

I groan and lean against the dining table, calming my quick breaths. Fuck its been so long since I fucked someone. I can't even remember how long its been because I can't look back at my life before the car drive two days ago.

Jesus- this fucking sucks.

I need a cigarette. Something. I don't care- I just need to distract myself .

I get so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice the water stopped running. Making me look up to the second floor with furrowed eyebrows.

What is she doing? She can't be done yet...

My breath hitches when I feel a presence behind me,
Adeline, in all her fucking glory. In front of me. So fucking close to me.

"Oh, so this is how you want to play, sweet thing?"

She swallows but doesn't back up, taking two bold steps towards me. A single white little towel is covering her precious parts. It only makes it harder for me not to just rip it away.

"Yeah, why? Can't handle it?" She speaks up, glancing at me nervously, her expression not fitting her words.

I smirk at her, before I let my head hanging, huffing a laugh before it turns to hysterical laughter. My hand comes up to wipe my eye mockingly.

When I look back up I can see her narrowed eyes, irritation written all over her face. Good, thats what I wanted to achieve.

M'trying to tease the little devil out of her. I know she's there. I already met her when we were in the car, but that was only a sneak peak- now I want the whole episode, the whole chapter- the whole book.

*

In a split second I pinned her against the wall, both of her wrists easily held by only one of my hands.

She yelps out as soon as her back harshly hits the wall, her eyes widen at the sudden action. Probably didn't see it coming. I loosen my grip on her wrists after a second, moving them next to her head against the wall.

"What are you going to do, mh?" She suddenly whispered against my lips, I kept my hands on the walls on either side of her head and her chest was rising and falling quickly already, showing me just how close she was to losing control.