39.

TW: smut

(I double updated yesterday and today I updated again. So I'm sorry but I didn't find the time to draw another picture to visualize a scene :/ )

///

Adeline Campbell

Harry insisted we'd watch a movie together, apparently he looked up what couples could do together and is positive that we needed to do it as well.
It was okay with me as long as it wasn't a movie that sucked. I even offered to pick one, only getting hit with the pillow when I offered to watch Tarzan.

He seemed excited about just doing 'normal' stuff together as he worded it. Sometimes asking me if I was okay with that or bored by all of this. I'm not, this is the most relaxed I've seen him in a while.

I never really spooned with anyone, my ex-boyfriend only ever touched me for one thing and one thing only.

There is much space on the couch, but somehow Harry ended up laying on top of me while we watch the movie. His head laying on my stomach while we watch the movie 'Ten things I hate about you'. I was surprised when he picked it but didn't say anything, I just thought he'd pick some brutal war movie or something. Which I now realize was pretty toxic-masculine of me to assume.

We are almost finished with the movie, Harry almost falling asleep on me. Since today was a really long day, I'm surprised that we aren't knocked out cold yet. Its half past midnight already, not really late for young people. But for us it is, seeing everything that happened today.

"Harry why aren't you wearing your lip-ring anymore?" I ask him bluntly, having no idea where that just came from. I've thought about this for a while now, like when we were in the car.

I missed the little thing without even noticing, I never really payed attention to it. It was just another piercing on his body. But now it just seems to be stuck in my head. I can't even remember when he wore it the last time, probably somewhat around the time we were at the beach in Tel Aviv.

"Do you miss it?" He asks instead, not answering my question.

"I do" I admit.

I don't know but whenever I kiss his lips it just feels so naked, before we came together I always imagined how it would feel like to kiss him. And somehow I always imagined the little piercing as well, a bit of the cold metal pressing against my lower lip.

"So are you gonna answer me?" I kiss the top of his head while we stare at the TV. He lets out a deep breath at the feeling, shutting his eyes in comfort.

"It looked too full in my opinion. It was either the eyebrow or the lip. And I decided to go with the eyebrow." He states, not spending too much time thinking about it.

He's lying.

"Harry" I roll my eyes as I sigh out his name, making it clear that I'm not buying it. He wouldn't have gotten it in first place if he thought it looked too full, he didn't have a problem with it before, so why now?

Did something happen? Did he loose it? Maybe someone said something about it. The thought alone upsets me.

"My father" he admits shortly, this time speaking the truth. He doesn't let me any time to reply when the credits start rolling, hopping off of me to stand up.

He grabs the remote and closes the TV before walking up the stairs, I can tell he is embarrassed by this. Even if it isn't necessarily embarrassment, it is a rush of uncomfortableness.