Chapter 2 : Be careful

Chapter 2 is out!!! Thanks for continuing the story even after the crappy first chapter. Love Ya ♡

Edited

"Me from the moon, You from
the stars. Our conversation
were like homework"

-Friends (By Jimin and V)

Year 2021, 3rd May

"Open the damn door!!" I shouted   

I thought my 2nd year of high school wouldn't be as bad as last year. But how is it possible when I and him end up in the same class. Again!!!

"Don't test my patience jeon, open the door, Now!!" I warned while banging the bathroom door and checked my wrist watch.

Shit I'll be late for the class.

That piece of little shit locked me in the school bathroom.

I'm gonna go all kung fu on him if I get late.

"You left me no choice jeon, I'll have to break it. And be prepared to die in my hands." I breathed out and positioned my leg to kick on the door.

"Yahhhhhhh"

The door flew open and I fell on the ground.

"Ah shit!!"

"Miss, are you okay?" The bathroom cleaner asked.

"Ah- yes yes, I am fine." I thanked him for opening the door and then ran to my class

• • •

"Can I come in Mrs. Choi?" I asked standing in front of the class room's door.

The whole class was staring at me.

I like attention but not this kind.

Sometimes in some situations you feel like digging a hole and jumping into it? Exactly. I am feeling the exact same thing.

"Oh Ms. Y/N, why ask for my permission? it's like your second home right? You can come and go whenever you want" Mrs. Choi , our calm but strict class teacher asked.

I snorted at her attempt of being sarcastic.

Taking off her glasses the teacher sighed.

"So please explain why were you late this time?" She stared at me.

'Oh well miss, because of that idiot of a prince you worship so much, I was late. I won't fucking let him go once i get my fucking hands on him'

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Choi glared at me.

Realization hit me

I said my words too loud instead of thinking.

Didn't I?

I could hear the irritating laughter of the person I wish never existed in my life.

I glared at him but he's too busy in laughing to notice it.

"Mr. Jeon, Is something funny? Mind sharing with the class so we could laugh together?" Mrs. Choi raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook pressed his lips together.

"Don't scold my jungkookie" Some girl shouted but the voice was not recognizable.