Chapter 20 : Teen-Napped

Jungkook's Pov

7 hour's after your dissapeance.

We have checked with all of her friends and classmates at school. No one knows where she is. It's getting dark. Where are you?

I check the CCTV footage of the school with Jin and Namjoon. She was last seen on the school premises. After that, a lot of footage has been deleted. I fist my hands. What kind of security system is this. I glare at the staffs. Good for nothing.

"You need to calm down. She'll be fine" jin assures me as he eyes the staff working on their search for Y/n.

"Sir, we found a trace." The computer moderator speaks. All our attention goes to him and we near towards the screen.

"Miss Y/n's Id card was found in daeju." He confirms.

Daeju?

Namjoon dials his phone and the other side picks up. "Sir?"

"Lock every road going towards Daeju." Namjoon says.

"But sir, that's a mass teleportation road. It'll be difficult- "

I snatch Namjoon's phone and shout, "This is an order from the royals. Lock the fucking road right now!"

"Ok sir, yes sir." The man in the phone stumbles on his words and cuts the call.

Please be fine.

Your pov

Shit my head hurts.

My eyes are stinging. I try to open them but my effort is useless. It's fucking dark in here. Something is around my eyes.

A sharp pain hits my wrist. They're tied together with a heavy meterial. Thick ropes.

I remember I was in the school bathroom and then I suddenly went unconscious.

The last time I fainted was because of iron defiency. This sure as hell doesn't seem like I had the same problem now

I cough harshly as I try to wiggle my way out from the handcuffs. I curse out and groan loudly. "Is someone there? Help!"

The sounds achoes through the whole room. Sounds like a hall to me.

Shit. I don't wanna die so soon. "Help!"

Then I hear footsteps approaching me followed by a male voice, "you're finally awake?"

"Fucking shithead, why do you have me tied! Open these fucking ropes. They hurt like a bitch. Hurry up!"

The voice chuckles, "You're in no place to be making demands right now."

Oh for duck's sake.

"Do you want money? Is that what you want?" I ask trying to negotiate while I slowly work on the ropes tied on my wrist.

The footsteps get fast and the person's body hovers around me. A harsh hand grabs my face, fingers digging in. With an angry voice he says, "You rich people like to throw around money so easily don't you?"

I'm Kidnapped. No. Teen-Napped.

I scream in pain. "What the fuck do you want then?"

The man releases my face and slowly backs away. "I want you to stay away from jeon Jungkook."

Oh my mom's green cheekpeas.

Jeon fucking Jungkook again!

Is this one of his fanboys? I swear to God, if I'm killed by this goon then I'll make kook's life a living hell.

"I'll happily abide by that. Can you please let go off me?" I meakily say.

"What's the hurry?" I hear metals. A knife being sharpened. Oh my god. Is he gonna cut me up alive.

I nervously laughed, "You're not gonna pull a Jeffrey Dahmeer on me. Are you?"

"Jeffery Dahmeer who?"

"You don't know him?" I ask trying to lighten the mood.

"Is that another rich asshole?" He asks. I can't see anything because of the blindfold but I reckon that he's arching an eyebrow.

I laugh, "He's rich in protein. He used to cut off people and then eat their meat."

"So a cannibal?"

"Exactly. You're aren't like him. Are you."

"Maybe."

Maybe ?? Huh?? Please, I don't want to die so soon..is that what animals feel when we butcher them?

"Mr. Kind Kidnapper, if you let go off me, I promise to stay away from Jungkook." I slowly wiggle out from the ropes. That was so fucking easy. "Can I leave please?"

"No!" He yells. "I'll let you go when I want. " Footsteps distant away and then I realized that he left the room.

I quickly get rid of the ropes and take off my blindfold. The light suddenly hits my eyes. I look around.

The whole room is empty and the only thing that is present there is the chair that I was sitting on. I slowly walk towards the road. I need to run. I have no clue as to how crazy this dude is and I might have to die someday but not today.

I slightly twist the doorknob but it's locked.

Of course. What did I expect.

I check my pockets for my phone or anything that I could use to communicate with someone. I find nothing.

Suddenly I hear footsteps again. Shit is he coming back. I hide behind the doors.

The door slams open. I see a skinny dude walking in. He's not even big. How did he do all of this by himself?

He looks around as if looking for me. Letting out a loud shriek, he kicks the chair near him down and pulls out his knife. "Fucking bitch."

He dashes out leaving the door open.

Huh. Foolish move.

I take one step to get out of this hellhole when something hard bashes on my head and everything blackens out.

Thank you so much for reading after at least a year of my hiatus ❤️