Chapter 7 : Single as a pringle

Jungkook's P.O.V

Detention? Again?

I scoffed.

"How dare they??? Aren't they taking me too lightly??? I'm banishing the whole school!!" I tapped my left foot on the road in front of the school, hands tucked in my pockets as I continued to complain.

"My apologies, your highness. But you're not allowed to leave the school early." Charlie said, his shades making him look more cool. He's in his 30's but he never ages. Does he??

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Hand over my phone to me. I'll call mom." I smirked.

But it didn't last long when he smirked back. "The queen herself asked me to watch over you." He shrugged his broad shoulder.

I instantly frowned. "You're my bodyguard!!! Why would you listen to what mom says."

"Because she's the one who pays me. So it would be a great help your highness if you don't cause any trouble anymore." Charlie sighed.

I scoffed and headed towards the detention room with hands tucked in my pocket.

I've been here numerous times and I literally can approach the detention room with my eyes closed.

I sighed and opened the door.

"Y/n" My lips tugged upwards to see her in the room.

Coming here was worth it I guess?

I walked towards her only to find her asleep. Softly smilling I grabbed a chair and pulled it towards her bench. I sat on it and placed my head on the same table she was resting her head on. I stared at her face for a moment which seemed like hours have passed.

She's breathtaking

Her hair suddenly fell on her face causing me to frown immediately.

I found myself pushing a string of her hair behind her ear with my fingers. I was surprised for a second how fast my hands reacted.

I softly giggled but that didn't seem to last long when Y/n suddenly opened her eyes.

My eyes widened and I reacted way too fast then I should've. Pulling myself away I landed on the floor.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath causing her to erupt in laughter.

"ufff, didn't expected that I would witness your royal highness to be on the floor." She again let out a snort looking at my condition.

Here she goes again.

She's okay for me unless she doesn't opens her mouth.

Getting up from the floor I rolled my eyes. "Can you like shut the fuck up for a moment? You piss me off every time I see you." I said.

Her lips turned into a pout. "What? I didn't do anything this time." She said causing me to scoff.

"You are the reason why we got the detention in the first place!!!" I hissed at her.

"Well, I didn't had to react that way if you weren't being an asshole." She hissed back.

Flashback of this morning

"Shit Y/n, can you like move your head to a bit left. Your head is covering the whole board."

"What the fuck do you mean Jeon?"

"What? You surely have a small brain for a big head."