Chapter 4 : Clubbing

"You what?" Both of them said together.

I again hung my head lower and sighed. They both looked at me concerned.

"Hold up. What do you mean you're marrying jungkook. When are - why will - uhh!!! Explain Y/n." Ashley whisper yelled but then she gasped suddenly. "Is he forcing you? If he is then i am going to-"

"Calm down your tits Ash. Y/n tell us exactly what happened?" Michi pulled down a chair towards me.

I explained all of the things to them. They comforted me saying it'll be fine,don't worry. I seriously don't know how am I going to get away from these things. Bringing myself to meet the expectations of my mom in studies has been tough. What more does she wants me to do.

I already talked to Jake. He practically begged me to not leave him. But things weren't in my hands. Even if the situation was different I don't think we would last long. And he told me he can't be friends with me anymore after I broke his heart

I couldn't focus on my classes. I can't seem to. The bell rang and the class ended. The girls dragged my uninterested self to the canteen.

"I am so tired." I said huffing a breath.

"Girl you literally did nothing in the class except for being lost in your thoughts." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Why is there banana milk as the drink?" Michi spat out her banana milk nearly vomiting.

"Well, maybe the prince said so. I am literally so done with this drink." I also tossed my drink on the garbage can. "I am going to make this banana milk go ban from this school."

"Oh no you won't."

Can't he like suddenly dissapear someday?

"Oh yes I will!!" I exclaimed. "I really don't get it jungkook, why would you like this drink. It seriously is garbage."

"You -

"Hello ladies" Jimin said, his eyes almost closing because of his smile. His puffy cheeks were so squishy I swear to god. Pulling out a chair he sat beside me. "Hey beautiful." He winked at me.

"Jimin you're supposed to be my friend!!" Jungkook whined he claimed a seat as well.

"Don't be childish Kook." Jin said with a warm smile as he nudged jungkook with his broad shoulder. Namjoon came beside him. "Hey Y/n."

"Hi Joon." I replied.

"Sup kimchi?" Yoongi mocked, he sat beside Michi and she rolled her eyes.

"Anneyeong salt." Michi replied with the same expression and all of us laughed.

"Yahh!!! It's suga." Yoongi glared while jin held back his laughter and jungkook snorted, jimin's chuckle could also be heard.

"I don't see you being sweet ever though." Michi smirked. Ashley mumbled a 'nice one' to Michi.

"Because I am suga not sugar." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hey guys." Hoseok bimmed with a smile as he cheerfully took a sip of his sprite.

"Missed me huh?" I felt a pair of hands on my eyes.

"Taehyung?" I smiled

Removing his hands he pouted. "How did you know?"

I chuckled lightly. "Who else would it be?" Jungkook scoffed and Tae grinned.

"Can y'all stop flirting- and what is this shitty food??" Yoongi spit out his lunch from his mouth.