Chapter 5 : By hook or by crook.

"Try it!"

"No!! No way!! I'm not drinking that shit."

It was my fault for agreeing to come here with them. And how can I expect for not things to get wild in a club.

I could've 'Netflix and chill' ALONE!!! [Geez.... what did you all thought?]

But now we are here in one of the VVIP room of 'The 7 stars Club'.

"Guys, Don't force her if she doesn't wants to drink it." Seokjin said after gulping down a shot of whiskey.

"Yes guys, I'm not interested please." I said with a hint of irritation.

"But you should try it at least once. Right?" Jimin insisted.

"But- "

"Just when I thought she can't get any boring, she says she's not intrested in drinking." Bending a bit low Jungkook smirked looking at me. His upper 3 buttons were undone giving me a full view of his collarbone.

"Say that again and I'll break your teeth." Ashley was offended that someone called her best friend boring.

"Come Y/n, prove him that you're not boring." Michi said folding her arms upto her chest as she glared at Jungkook.

"No, You don't need to prove anything to him. Let it be!!" Taehyung exclaimed, not in his senses because of the extreme alcohol he has been drinking.

"Can you guys not make a havoc in here?" Everyone ignored what Namjoon said and continued to argue.

it's not even been an hour since we arrived here. And they are already creating a mess. I swear if they don't stop, the club's owner is gonna oust us all from here.

I saw Yoongi getting up from his seat while mumbling "Fuck this shit, I'm out." Hoseok came towards me and whisper yelled in my ear "I can't stay here any longer, they are gonna give me a headache. I'll be on the main disco section of the club."

I sighed nodding.

Ignoring their bickering, I started to look around for the washroom. Moving forward I spotted the writing written on the Black door 'Ladies toilet'

There it is.

After finishing my business I turned towards the basine. Turning on the tap I started to wash my hands.

I could see a girl was also near the other basine right beside mine, fixing her makeup.

Suddenly the girl's phone buzzed with a ringtone. And a smile made way to her lips Checking the caller ID.

"Hey"

"Hi babe. I'll be there in 20 minutes."

Wait-

I heard this voice somewhere-

Holy mother of a cow.

"Ok jake, I'm waiting." The girl replied blushing.

Right!!! Its Jake's voice!!

"Um excuse me, not trying to sound rude but why are you staring at my face?" The girl said putting her Phone into her bag and eyeing me awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I quickly replied.

"Um I think we have mutual friends!! I heard you talking to jake" I said pointing at her bag that had the girl's phone inside it. The girl was taken aback for a second.

"Oh?" The girl chuckled. "I'm saisha, Jake's girlfriend" She smiled and extended her hand towards me asking for a handshake.

Girlfriend? We broke up this morning. And he already has a new girlfriend.