Chapter 12 : I want a nephew first

"Mom, what is that supposed to mean?" I threw my hands letting out a frustrated groan 

"I don't think I need to explain. It's clear enough."

"Mom, I'm not living with him!"

"You need to!"

Knew that my life sucks but didn’t knew this much.

After reaching home I saw a few man coming out of our house with huge boxes. I got in to know what's up. Opening the door I met my mom smiling at me. "Hey, sweetie. You're home!"

"Mom, what's up with the boxes?"

"Oh, those are your things. As you need to move in with Jungkook so I packed them for you. No need to say thanks-

" MOM!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"

"Honey, did you not tell Y/n?" Mom asked dad who was analyzing the whole situation.

"I thought you were supposed to tell her." Dad pointed out.

"Oh." Mom nodded.

"None of you told me about it!!"  I exclaimed.

"Oh, then I'm telling you now, you're gonna move in with your fiance."

"He's your future husband sweetie. At some point you two will live together. So Isn't it better if you two move in together?" Mom clapped her enthusiasticly.

Nah ah. I can't handle that narcissist.

"Mom-"

"Am I interrupting something?" I turned out to see Jungkook standing at the door with a awkward smile.

"Yes, you are." i grumbled.

"Y/n, Don't be rude!" Mom scolded me. "Jungkook dear come in."

Dear? I scoffed.

"Good evening Mrs. Lee." Jungkook greeted my mom and turned towards dad. "Good evening Mr. Lee." My dad nodded.

And then jungkook towards to me. "Hi cupcake." He winked.

That little bitch winked!

"Don't call me that!"

"Okay cupcake." he replied causing me to groan.

"No offence but why are you here Jeon?" I asked.

"We are moving in together. So I came here to see if you need any help." He shrugged smiling.

How sweet.

"You knew we were moving in together and you didn’t consider telling me." I punched him in the chest and he didn’t even flinch.

"I thought your parents told you." He shrugged.

Stop with that annoying cute shrug!

"No they didn’t." I turned towards my mom. "Why is he always the one to know everything and I'm the one who's being violated. It's not fair." I whined putting my hands on my waist.

My mom sheepishly smiled at me and then turned towards Jungkook. "Do you need something to drink?"

He shook his head and then looked at me. I rolled my eyes. "There is banana milk in the fridge."

His eyes lighted up and he nodded. He went towards the kitchen and came back with a banana milk in his hand. He took a straw and stabbed it in the cartoon causing it to create a small hole. He took a sip from it.

"Ok, so all the essential things are packed up. But you can recheck if you want." Mom said and I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Hyung!"