Chapter 9 : '2nd place'

8th May, Year 2021

I woke up early and kept worrying about the exam results. I just hope I get the first place this time. Please!!!

"Good morning sweety." My dad said and gave me a fist bump causing me to chuckle. He was reading the newspaper while taking a sip of his tea. It's a habit of his.

I took a seat next to Jun as the maid served me my breakfast.

"Wassup sis." Jun slurped his juice with 'sss' sound. The volume of the sound was too much which is usually disrespectful.

He's like the twin version of Jungkook. Seriously I should've kept my brother away from that brat.

He turned my sweet little apple pie into the spawn of satan!!!

"Sis, why are you so moody in this early morning?" He smirked devilishly at my reaction and again took a sip of his juice.

The sound pollution he is causing in this early morning!!!!

"Shut up before I make you!!" I hissed at him.

He smirked again, "Did Jungkook hyung not sent you morning 'I love you' and 'I miss you' today?" He knows Jungkook would never do that!!!

My dad choked on his tea and started to cough, "So you and Jungkook are in good terms now? Glad to hear it." Dad smiled giddily.

As if that's possible.

"Yes, dad. A lot of things are going in between them. Love is in the air" Jun cooed and smirked.

"No, dad!!! This little piece- "

"Mom!!!! Noona is swearing at me!!" Jun yelled making a face. Mom immediately made her way out of the kitchen and slapped me on my back

"Mom!!!" I whined and rubbed spot where she hit.

I'm gonna sue you for domestic violence!!!

"Stop Y/n, why are you swearing at your brother?" My mom playfully held her spoon in the air using it as a weapon to beat me. I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior.

"He was annoying me!!" I pointed out.

"What will I do with you two." My mom said shaking her head, "Honey!!" she called for dad.

"Not again" Dad mumbled under his breath but then replied to mom "Yes honey." Dad put down his glasses and turned towards my mom, ready for whatever is coming.

"I always need to take care of these two. I carried them in my belly for 9 months!! Do you know how hard that is? Their kicks used to hit so bad. Even after being born they are kicking me, not physically but mentally. They always fight and eat up my brain with their bickering. You're my husband!!! what did I marry you for!?!? They are your kids too. Don't you think you should help me out a bit. Who am I even asking. You, yourself are a big baby. I don't have 2 babys. I have 3. The third one is you. What will I do with you three- " Mom kept ranting and dad was only nodding at everything she was saying.

Dad sneakily gave me and Jun a look that was screaming 'Save me!!!'

My brother and I looked at each other for a while and paused.

"Big Sis, I think, I'm getting late for school." He said getting up from his seat grabbing his back.

I pulled his arm and made him sit back. "Help dad, I helped him last time!! It's your turn." I whisper yelled to him.

"Ho.... Noona, why are you lying? What will I learn from you." He shook his head as if he was disappointed.

"You preak, I'm not lying!!! Last time, I diverted mom's attention from him to something else why she had caught dad eating unhealthy oily and greasy foods." I smirked.