Chapter 19 : Princess of korea?

Jungkook's POV

"I swear on my tata mic, he has a girlfriend. I'm sure of it." Taehyung announces.

Everyone in my table bursted out in laughter.

"Jungkook? And a girlfriend?" Hoseok says.

"Yeah right we believe you." Yoongi jokes.

"You sure you don't need a doctor?" Ashley holds her hand on Tae's forehead as Tae slaps it away.

"Taehyung if you're going through mental crisis you can tell us, but don't make up lies" Hoseok tried again.

"I'm serious." Taehyung whined. "You" he pointed at me, "tell them the truth."

I looked at them lazily and yawned.

Are we seriously doing this right now?

Y/n beside me straightened her back. As she ushered Tae to shut up because he was drawing attention. The whole canteen was now whispering about it.

"Does the prince finally has his future queen?"

"Who could it be?"

"Lucky bitch"

"The girl must be special considering we've never seen the prince date someone"

"I almost thought the prince was gay"

"I'll kill the girl once I find out who she is"

Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at me. She grabbed her coca cola and gulped it down.

****

"Fix this!" Y/n yelled.

"There's nothing to fix." I rolled my eyes and my hands went to the doorknob.

"Do you not understand that they're gonna kill me if they find out I'm engaged to their lovely prince!" She exclaimed. Can this girl stop talking?

"I won't let anything happen to you. I don't have the time to mourn over a dead wife so calm down." I said.

"And they say romance is dead. But listen to me very clearly jeon jungkook if I die on one of your fangirl's hands I'm gonna come back and hunt you!" She grabbed on my collar. Her fastened breathing fanned my face. Too close.

*click

Alex. Oh for fuck's sake. Not him again.

I see Y/n's eyes widened in horror as she pushes me away.

"Alex, we can explain." She tried.

"Hah! Knew it. You two are together." He held up his phone. "I captured the lovely moment. Oh wouldn't the world want to see the princess of korea? Pray tell."

Here we freaking go again.

Alex runs out and Y/n ran behind him leaving me alone in the empty classroom

Tink*

A notification. Swiping the phone's screen I open it.

A picture of me and Y/n.

Caption :The prince has been hiding his adorable fiance under our noses and we didn't even find out. The couple is quite slick I must say.

Posted 40 seconds ago.

1500 likes already.

@Martha : oh my god. Breaking news!

@stolenjams : Look at the prince's face! He's whipped!

@Abigail_vernon : We can't even see the girl's face!

@banyan : It seems photoshopped to me.

My hand on my phone loosened as I sighed. Y/n's face is not visible in the camera because it's facing her back. But shit. They found it's someone from our school. The logo is so evident.

The phone in my hand vibrated. Ethan. Yeah obviously he found out.

My one hand rubbed my temple and the other picked up the phone.

"Hello"

"Your highness!"

"Geez why are you yelling."

"Why am I yelling? Are you seriously asking me that! Miss Y/n- "

"Yeah I know the photo was posted. And her face isn't visible. So no one would understand anything."

"But the school logo-"

"There are more two thousand students in this school. It's not that easy for people to assume it's Y/n"

"But still be safe. Do you need security?"

"No, it'll draw attention. The rumors will die down soon."

"Ok take care, and give me a call if you need anything"

"Will do."

* * *

"I told you all he had a girlfriend!" Tae exclaimed enthusiastically. Giving me a sly grin he wrapped a hand around my shoulder. I would've killed you if you weren't my best friend.

"Come on, everyone already found out. You can tell us about it." Jimin said as he tied his shoe laces.

Would it be ok to tell them without consulting with Y/n?

"I don't think we should force him." Seokjin tried. "We're gonna out once the engagement is announced." He closed the door of his locker.

Hoseok spitted out coffee from him mouth and coughed, "You're getting engaged? When?" Screw this.

"Yes , I'm getting engaged." I said. "And Y/n is my future wife. "

"Which Y/n?" Jimin asked.

"I think we all know only one Y/n." I stated.

A pregnant silence took place.

No one spoke.

And then everyone bursted out in laughter causing me to grit my teeth. "It's true."

"So like you expect me to believe you and Y/n are getting married? Like you two will live together for the rest of your lives? Share the same room? Yeah ok." Taehyung said.

I give him a dirty look as he raises his hands high as if surrendering.

"That is if these two don't kill each other." Namjoon said. He got up from his seat and patted my back. "You sure about this?"

Never been so fucking sure. I smiled and nodded.

"Well then." He smiled back.

* * *

I think I'm not so sure about the decision of my engagement with Y/n. It's been 40 minutes since I've been waiting for her. The girl has 0 sense of panculaity. Where even is she? I called her 22 times. Is she in danger? Shit.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a vote if you liked it and let me know about your thoughts through comments section!

It's been so long since I last updated. Been busy and all. Took a break and decided to feed my lovelies <333