Chapter 26 : Awkward atmosphere

"My heart was yours before I realized and yours it shall ever remain."

Your POV

I sip on my coffee as my leg bounces on the other out of nowhere. It's a coping mechanism I intentionally gained. I stop when I realize, I'm about to tip the mug off of my lap.

The party that we invited everyone to wasn't even happening. Should I pretend I got sick? Nah that would be too obvious. What if Jungkook realizes and asks me why I'm lying!

Thinking of Jungkook, that imebcile still hasn't talked to me about the 'incident' but he talked about something else.

I was doing my homework when I Heard a chair being pulled out next to mine as my fiance sat on it.

"So, I had a question." He said and I remember looking at him expectantly.

Was it finally happening?

"What if I fall in love in the future?" He lets out and I had  slumped back on my seat scoffing.

"What are you trying to say?"

"What if-"

"No. No. I get what you said." Rubbing my fingers on my Temple, I looked at him again. "So you're gonna fall in love with someone else while we're married?"

He frowns his eyebrows, "That's not what I said."

I got up from my seat huffing. "Fine, just tell me, I'll gladly divorce you!"

He looked up at me and made an obnoxious face that screams 'stupid' at me, "What are you even-" he shook  his head, "Nevermind. Forget what I said." Yelling he leaves from there.

I sigh, thinking about it again. Wasn't I the one who was supposed to get angry? Like who even speaks about falling in love with someone else when you're fiance is right there beside you!

'tink'

I grab my phone to check who texted.

Michi : Everything has been handled. The party is happening at 'xxx' location. Thank me later ;)

That's a relief.

Me : What would I do
without you!

Michi : Probably give up living?

I laugh knowing how true it might be. Michi is definitely like a second Namjoon to me. I believe if I ever get into jail for murdering someone, Ashley would be holding the knife and Michi will be the one hiding the body. Not that I'd murder someone ever.

A few hours later, I drive to the location Michi had texted me. It's one of the best hotels right now in Seoul. The big space is covered with disco lights. A few bartenders making drinks for everyone present there. I approach and talk to a few classmates.

Ashley strides towards me with her 5'7 figure with a grin. Her right leg showing because of the slit in the dress. "Michi saved us!"

I chuckle and nod along her. "Where is she though?"

Ashley looks around for a while, "Somewhere around here. Yoongi and the others are here already. Do you want to meet?"

"Hm, let's go." She wraps her arm around mine as she takes me to where the champions of the night are.

The moment we approach them, Sunghoon's eyes lighten up seeing up. I scan him up and down; he's wearing a versity jacket over a white t-shirt with baggy jeans.

He does it back but almost as if a deer caught in broad light, he slightly flinches and looks away while blushing. "You're looking beautiful." He mumbles.

His friends beside him 'Ohhhh' loudly grabbing the attention of other groups.

What is this awkward atmosphere?

Grinning, Jackson pulls Sunghoon in a headlock , "Someone has a crush huh?"

Sunghoon blushes harder and pushes Jackson away murmuring a curse word.

Ashley clears her throat and I mentally thank her for it. "Where is Yoongi?" She asks to the lads.

Sunghoon recovers from his condition and answers, "He came here with us, but I think he followed Michi somewhere."

All of us smirk at the same time as if we have some kind of telepathic powers. Sunghoon looks lost.

"What?" He questions

We laugh, but Sang Cheol, a fellow teammate of Yoongi explains, "They have a thing going on."

Sunghoon scrunches his eyebrows, "I thought they disliked each other?"

"It's complicated." Sunghoon nods at that.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jackson asks me and I choke on air.

"How would I know?!"

He steps back, "Geez, no need to get defensive." I roll my eyes.

"Took the devil's name, and the devil is here."

We turn around to see Jungkook making his entrance. He sure cleans up well. The simple shirt looks hot as hell on him. His matching blazer and the tight jeans go perfectly with each other. He strides towards us with long steps.

All of the boys do a bro hug or something.

"I see a new face here." Jungkook darts his eyes at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon shows off his dimples, "Sunghoon!" He forwards his hand for a shake.

Jungkook nods taking it.

To be continued

I know a lot of you are here for a long time. I left some of y'all hanging. And I again apologize for that. But some of y'all stayed even after the stunt I pulled. And so many manyyy thanks for that.. I'd like to thank two of my readers that make my day with their comments.

@Taehyungiehao

@shyboyjk

These two accounts are the ones I noticed the most. And once again  Thanks to each and everyone of you for the support ❤️