Chapter 17 : What is it Tae?

Jungkook's pov

I and Y/n always bickered with other. We would say stuff to each other but the other one never felt like it was a big deal. We would shove insults at each other's faces and not feel guilty or bad about it. But she seems to be upset. I shouldn't have crossed lines.

Shit

I paced around for a while. Suddenly the bell rang and I ran towards the door. She must be here. I cleared my throat and opened the door, "Hey- Oh Tae?"

Taehyung grinned at me. "Hey buddy"

He let himself in the house without an invitation. I scrowld. "Why are you here?"

"So welcoming" he gave me huge sarcastic smile causing me to roll my eyes. "You didn't tell me you shifted."

"Yeah just yesterday." I said and he nodded. My eyes widened. "Who told you?"

"A birdie." He grinned.

"Wait till I find out who that birdie is." I murmured under my breath.

Taehyung took off his shoes to keep it in the shelf. He gasped. "Why do you have girls shoes." He looked at me smirking. He hung his arm around me. "Did you get a girlfriend?"

No. A fiance.

I took his arm off my shoulder. "No" I said.

He scoffed, "are these yours then?" His eyes widened as if he realized something and then smiled gently. "You know I'm not gonna judge you for liking girl stuff."

I sighed. "Tae I'm gonna go out."

"Who's stopping you. Go." He said as he grabbed an apple from the table biting it.

I gritted my teeth. "If I'm going out then I'll need you out of my house. Get out."

"Ok ok geez." He huffed out. He strolled out of my apartment as I closed the door behind him. I was about to go upstairs as the doorbell rung again. I opened the door.

"What is it Tae?" I sighed as I rubbed my eyes.

He gave me a sheepish grin. "I forgot to wear my shoes."

I looked at him and sighed again. "Get them." Opening the door wide for him to get in.

He grabbed his shoes and went out as I closes the door. I was about to sit on the sofa when the doorbell rung again. I expelled a sigh.

"Tae I swear to God-"

"Tae?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

My eyes lighted up seeing her. "You're finally home?"

She went past me as she got inside. She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and bought it to her mouth to take a sip

"Tae was here." I said as she spitted our tobe water from her mouth and coughed loudly.

"What?" She looked at me with widened eyes. "Does he know-"

I cut her off, "If he did then he would've definitely asked me about it. I'm sure he doesn't know that we live- that we're gonna live together forever."

She put her bottle down on the door and exhaled a sigh of relief.

"He's gonna find out soon anyways." I murmured.

"Now is not the time."

"Yeah whatever."

The bell rung again. I looked at Y/n with widened eyes as she looked at me with the same expression. "What if that's-"

"Let me check" I said as I got up to open the door. With the surveillance camera I saw that it was Taehyung.

Shit...

I looked at Y/n as I mouthed "it's Tae"

She cursed under her breath. The bell rung again as she quickly ran into the store room to hide.

I cleared my throat and opened the door. "What?" I gritted out.

He laughed. "I forgot my money bag here." As he pushed past me

This little-

"Why don't you forgot your way to my place already?" I deadpanned.

He laughed, "that's never gonna happen." He looked at something under the sofa. "Here it is!"

"You got your stuff, now leave."

"Let me get a glass of water." He went to grab the same bottle Y/n drank water from. His hands stopped midway.

He gave me a sideway smirk. "Is that a lipstick mark?"

Crap Crap crap. Should I murder him so that he doesn't find out?

"Would you believe me if I say no?" I looked at him with a bored face.

He shook his head still smiling. "So where are you hiding this girl of yours?"

"I'm hiding no one."

"Oh really." I nodded my head.

His eyes trailed down to the carpet on the ground ending in front of  the store room.

Why on earth was her feet wet? I planned on killing the neighbor.

"Ha gocha" Tae ran towards the door before I could stop him. He opened it wide.