Chapter 11 : How is your girlfriend?

Hi munchkins! Forgive me for any grammer or spelling mistakes.

_____________________________________

As always me trying to be the perfect student in front of the teachers and the whole school so that they could pass that message to my mom and she would appreciate me. And maybe that's what caused the whole school to somehow dislike me.

When I first came to the school I was friends with almost everyone. But at the days passed by, they realised I'm the miss goodie two shoes who only cares about grades. Well, point to be noted that they didn't stopped talking to me just because they thought I was a nerd. They stopped talking to me because they believe that I'm a two faced bitch. Yeah. That's the excuse my ex-best friend gave me. Or maybe she tried to hide the fact that she slept with my crush.

1. The obedient daughter. [ √ ]

I mean I do what my mom says. My life, mom's rules so yeah.

2. The Caring sibling [ √ ]

Yes, I'm really caring. I really care about Jun. That's what mom thinks. But I would sell my brother even for a chocolate bar.

3. The perfect student [ √ ]

Yes, I am the perfect student. Though most of the time Jungkook got the first places. But he surely wasn't the perfect student. This is a fact the whole school knows except for some blind fangirls.

4. The smart competitor [ √ ]

Yes, I was competitive but not to the length where I'll ditch my loved ones. But everyone knows that I would. I never faced the situation so I Don't wanna think about it.

I was now doing the work of the teachers. Mom told me "Listen to your teachers. No matter what. Agree to whatever they say and You'll stay in their good books."

Speaking about books our history teacher asked me to return a few books to the library. First I immensely hate the subject and secondly I hate the subject teacher too. She's super bossy and order arounds the easy kids all around the school.

I stumbled back dropping all the books from my hand.

I growled and leaned down to pick up the books. Putting the books on top of another I again stood straight and a book was about to fall again but a hand caught it.

Last time I checked I had two hands. Did I grew an extra hand?

"Let me carry it for you." oh Taehyung.
He flashed his signature boxy smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

I nodded and he took half of the burden from my hands.

We started walking towards the library

"So, again doing unnecessary works I see?" Taehyung teased.

"What else can I do? Can't hamper the good girl face." I sarcastically smiled and he chuckled.

He pushed opened the door for me and I thanked him.

The library room is huge. I like to read books and having a library in the school was a huge blessing.

The smell of the books and the silence in the room is the most peacful thing to me. No gossiping, no bitching, no fighting, just the books and me.

I cluched the books in my hands at the overwhelming feeling.

I looked upto Taehyung and said, "I'll put these books back."

He nodded before I walked towards the shelf.

I trailed my index finger through the Alphabets in the wooden shelf.