Chapter 10 : Chill, it ain't that deep

Hi pumpkins, i wanted to clear one thing, You jungkook, Taehyung, jimin, Michi, Ashley are in the 2nd year of high school. While Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon are in the 3rd year. Sorry if you were confused.

9th May, year 2021

I am nearly the first one to reach at my class. Well... That's what i thought. The class was incredibly silent today. The gossip girl group was chit chatting but not as much as usual. Violet was as usual doing her makeup and flexing about her  channel purse to her side chicks, Minty and hannah.

Violet noticed that i was looking  her way, she gave me a glance and rolled her eyes.

Rude!!!

But at least She's not annoying  me. That's a character Development.

The bell hadn’t rang yet so the teacher wasn’t here.

I pulled my drawing pad out of my bag to work on my skills. I love drawing. But the problem was i suck at it. I grabbed my pencil and put my head on the table, randomly started to draw a fish.

Ashley and Michi weren’t here yet. So it was kinda quite.

But Just when i thought i finally have some peace, Jungkook makes his entry dashingly. I flinched when the Classes volume suddenly went up. They started  to mutter things and screaming. Like I get You're talking but why the heck are you screaming for?

Makes me wanna rip out there tonsils out of there throats.

I turned around ; Taehyung waved at me while Jimin winked. I softly giggled. My eyes connected with Jungkook's and I immediately looked away.

Jungkook walked towards me before sitting down. 

That's suspicious!

Last time when he all on a sudden walked towards me and gave me a sudden sweet smile I thought he's trying to be friends but instead he actually asked Jackson to put Cockroaches in my bag. He was just trying to distract me with his bright face.

I mentally scoffed and looked away.

He cleared his throat causing me to look at him.

"What?" I asked looking towards him but immediately gasped. "Holy shit, You Colored your hair?"

Jungkook's once dark brown coconut head was now pitched black and parted as if someone cracked it.

Damn. I mean he's a jerk but he's hot. Can’t deny that.

"No, shit sherlock." Jungkook commented sarcasticly. I had the solid urge to roll my eyes but didn’t do it.

"Jungkook, You're looking  handsome!" Violet commented and locked her arms with Jungkook's.

"I know." Jungkook cockily replied and i pretended to gag.

"Don't act Y/n, i know you secretly have a crush on him." Violet said, jealousy evident in her eyes. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden comment.

I scoffed, "He wishes."

"Violet, go sit on your seat please." Jumgkook ushered her. Violet pouted yet nodded before walking away.

He again cleared his throat. "So am I your type now?" He asked out of the blue.

I looked at him questionably.

Oh.

I remember when we were in 5th grade Jungkook once had asked me if he's my  type or not. I said no. He asked why and i said that his coconut head wasn’t something i hate but definitely wasn’t something I like.