Chapter 18 : Baking a cake

Your P.O.V

The door opened wide and I hid behind it.

"See, I told you no one is there. Now stop wasting my time and get out of my house" I heard jungkook say.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Taehyung replied back as he closed the door and I heard footsteps walking away.

Hearing Taehyung say goodbye to Jungkook I released a breath of relief.

Good riddance.

First of all it's too hot here. I'm sweaty. Opening the door my eyes met jungkook's face.

"You good?" He asked and I nodded.

I walked over to him and gave him a glare. "How did he find out?"

"Are we seriously doing this right now? I'm not in the mood to argue with you." He deadpanned and walked away.

* * * *

I hate assignments. If I was ever given a chance to run over someone with a truck and not get in trouble for it. The history teacher will be under the truck. 3 assignments in a week? Are you kidding me?

And screw the extra credits. I'll just scroll through my phone for a while.

Michi posted a story from her ballet classes. I smiled as I see her doing ballet after a long time. She loves it. Though by time people change and their taste change too. Her love for ballet can never change. I read the comments.

@Your_stolen_jams : Girl that swing! 😫

@Ihateavacado : Not breathing until you post another dance video 🏃‍♀️

@Ashesaregray : That's my girl!

@TaeSippingTea : @Yoongs Hyung you there?

@yoongs replied to @TaeSippingTea : I'll kill you.

I decided to get up and do something productive too. Should I bake? I'll take help from the YouTube lady. Good idea!

That was a bad idea! I burned the cake. Shit I hate this. I took the burned cake out of the oven and coughed waving the toxic air away.

The fire alarm rang and jungkook ran towards the kitchen. His eyes widened with worry. "Are you ok?"

I grinned sheepishly, "Yeah."

Jungkook looked at the burned cake and threw a glare at me. "Why do you do something you can't do?"

"Hey the youtube lady was helping me and she said I did a great job."

"Yeah you did a very nice job burning the cake."

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual." He approached me. "Let's bake it together."

"Have you ever entered a kitchen?" I scoffed.

He rolled him eyes, "I didn't have to. But thay doesn't mean we can't try. Now where is this YouTube lady."

Ok well... Jeon jungkook is good in baking because the cake tastes heavenly.

"It's so good! You should become a Baker." I took another bite.

He smiled and shook his head, "Eat slowly or you'll choke."

Apologies for the short chapter. I was busy with my assignments and my exams are starting soon. I was bored and decided to write a short chapter!

Love you <3