Bonus Chapter 1

This chapter will follow the pov of Sia, Jungkook and Y/n's child. She's 17 right now

Sia

Only a few are allowed to address me that. For everyone else, it's 'your highness' , 'My lady' , or my favourite 'the crown princess'

You all must be wondering why am I the crown princess when I have an older brother.

Well it's because Jae oppa is more interested in Law then rulling over a country. My twin brother Sane is too soft to carry the haviness of the crown.

Which is why my parents thought it'd be a fucking fantastic idea to make me the future queen. I'm not complaining.

My heels clink on the glass floor of the hallway, my hair bounces on my chest  overshadowing my school batch. Everyone parts their ways for me, they cower down their faces in fear. The frown on my face refuses to back down.

I love the rush, the fact that they can't look me in the eyes, the fact that guys are scared to approach me, girls are dying to ask me, where did I get my new shoes from. But they refrain, knowing their place, they keep their mouth shut. Just the way I like it. I love every bit of it. No has ever stopped me, no one ever will...

Thump

If I thought the hallway was quiet, it was quieter now. As if no one was breathing.

I look down to see what decided to mess with my day and ruin their own life.

A boy.

He doesn't look up to me, instead he mutters a small apology. He quickly collects his books. A lot of them. Just as he was about to get up, he falls again. My eyes never leave him.

"Shit." He mutters.

An amusing smile settles on my face.

Many around us gasp.

Someone seems to hear him. That person yells, "How dare you such insolent word in the presence of her highness the crown princess!"

The boy again starts to collect his books without looking at my face. Is he ignoring me?

A girl dashes towards us, her horrified face amuses me again. She grabs the boy by his shoulder and turns towards me, bowing her head, "I'm deeply ashamed your highness. My brother is new here. Please spare him."

Just then the boy raised his head and his eyes finally met mine.

All hell seems to break loose.

His eyes held rebellion. Against me. His eyes, that look as sharp as an eagle looks straight to mine and I almost hold myself back from showing my dominance. I let it be. It's gonna be fun when I break him.

He's way taller than me.

His small nose scrunches when I throw a glance at his way. His sister slaps him on his shoulder causing him to close his plump lips that could've slipped out words of rebellion. "Taecyeon!" She rebukes him.

She pulls him away from there. My eyes follow the two of them until they dissapear from my sight.

"Taecyeon." I taste the word in my mouth. I'd like to hear the sound of him calling my name.

** ** **

"So, pray tell, what is this new situation about?" Nicholas states.

"What situation are you exactly talking about?" I reply back, not bothering to stop writing. I need to submit this assignment before 11 a.m.

"You looking for information about the new guy." He swings his own pen Bach and fourth giving me a mushy look. His face looks exactly like Jimin uncle's, except he's taller.

Ughhh Vanessa can't keep her mouth shut for a fucking second.

I narrow my eyes at him.

He lets out a 'tch tch' sound and continues, "Did you find your new prey? Am I allowed to play with it too?"

I scoff and then glare at him. "Keep away. This one's mine."

He pouts, "Come on, we've always shared!"

Whispers start around us as I look at the library's entrance.

He's standing there.

His eyes meet mine as I mumble, "No, not this one. He'll be exclusively mine. Sooner or later."