Chapter 28 : Mission 'court my fiance'

Double updateeeeeeee

Jungkook's POV

Feeling comfy, I shove my face harder on the pillow. I scrunch my eyebrows as I feel the pillow is too soft. It wasn't this soft. It feels good though. I smile with my eyes closed and draw closer to the pillow.

The pillow suddenly pulls my hair and coughs loudly yelling my name. My eyes shoot open.

My pillow can talk.

My.

Pillow.

Can.

Talk.

I flinch away from it. Shit

Y/n coughs as she rubs on her chest. "You almost broke my chest with that coconut head of yours!"

If I wasn't caught up with how I ended up falling asleep on her chest, I would've gladly given her a peice of my mind.

Blood rushes to my face and ear. "How did we end up like that!?"

Y/n rolls her eyes. "You were the one who wouldn't budge!"

"Why did you even get close to me?" Not that I mind.

She scoffed loudly getting out of the bed. "I thought you'd be uncomfortable to sleep with that outfit, just wanted to help you."

A smirk slowly takes place on my lips, "You were about to change me into something else. Weren't you?"

Her eyes widens and she looks away, "Exclude those rediculus thoughts from your brain!" And then she leaves with the door hanging open.

I stifle a sigh.

* * * * *

I

pace around in my room. How do I get rid of these male leeches that keep sticking to her like she's the only blood bank left in this entire world. A while ago I saw her giggling over a text..I thought it was the neighbor guy but turns out it's that Sunghoon. What's so good about him anyways.

So What if he's gotta a handsome face? I've got one too!

So What if he's rich? I'm a prince!

So What if he's smart? I literally get the best grades in the whole school.

So what if he's a football player? I play Xbox too!

I huff listing the things he's able to do. I'm so much better! But she's never giggled like that in front me. Like right now. She laughs loudly in her phone as if throwing it on my face that I'm unfunny.

I mock her laugh and then scoff. I pull off my phone from the charger and call to my savior's number.

"Kookie, what do I owe the pleasure to receive your call?"

"Chim, I need your help."

Jimin lets out a yelp in excitement. "Tell me, I'm all ready!"

"I want to take Y/n on a date. I want her to like me."

"The jeon Jungkook is asking for my help?"

"Please! This is Y/n. She's unaffected from my charms."

Jimin chuckles on the other line. "Fine I'll help you. Mission court Y/n starts."

Sunday

I brought her flowers. She sneezed right after. She's allergic to Lillies.

Monday

I brought her a cup of coffee, she thought I mixed poison in it. She made me drink the whole cup.

Tuesday

I offered to do her homework for her..she thought I'll mess up with her work to get better grades than her. I already get better grades than her. But I shut up my mouth cuz don't wanna get her all mad at me

Wednesday

I offered to grab her shopping bags for her, but then ended up tripping and then breaking her favorite flower vase. She threw me out of her room and didn't talk to me for the whole day.

Thursday

She asked me if I was dying because I was being too nice to her. I got aggitated at her and later realized should'nt have done it.

Friday

I heaved a sigh and called Jimin.

"So on a scale of one to ten, how much is Y/n in love with you ?" He asks confidently. I stop myself from cussing him out.

I can't curse

I'm a prince

I can't curse!

"On a scale of one to ten, your ideas are a 100/10 failure!" I growl.

"Woah woah chill man. It might take a while, but she'll be convinced."

"She doesn't seem convinced at all! She asked me the other day if I was trying to do some helluja shit on her!"

I rub my Temple. My best friend stays quiet for a while. Is he out of ideas now?

"Do one thing."

I don't say anything urging him to complete his sentence.

"Why don't you take her out on a date and confess what you feel?"

I slump, "it's not that easy."

"It wouldn't kill to try right?"

"But-"

"Do you want other guys to sweep her off her feet?"

Panic passes through me, "No"

"Exactly." He sighs.

Ok then. I'll muster up currage and confess as soon as possible!

To be continued