Epilogue : 10 years later

Jungkook's POV

10 years later

I sat on my throne with a crown so powerful, I had the whole country on their knees. I swung my left leg over my right out of boredom.

Staring down at the court room, I looked through the new younger faces expecting nothing but the best from them. Respect and pride glinted over their eyes as they stood before me in their uniforms. But a certain shiny black haired guy caught my attention the most.

Taehyung.

He was recently bestowed the title of the head of the Kim Family. He throws a smirk at my way. That bastard. He knows I'm bored.

A council raised his hand, he got up as I nodded. Clearing his throat, he yapped, "France and Kenya aren't happy with us right now. I fear we're in the Verge of breaking friendships your majesty."

"The queen attended all of their balls, I'm sure we'll be fine." I waved my hand in dismisal.

He gulped, "Pardon me when I'm saying this, but your majesty have cancelled three meetings with the other kings saying you find them irritating."

I glare at his way, "I'll exile you if you speak about this any further."

He gulped again and quickly sat down.

Just then my spawn as her mother would like to call her, came into the court room with her tiny feet. A scrowl settled on her face as everyone made their way for my grumpy princess.

I closed the file in front of me as my 6 year old daughter stomped her way up the five staircase to my throne.

"Papa." She blankly greeted me and settled on my lap. She tucked her face on my chest and sighed like the world was so utterly boring that it exhausted her.

My whole heart melted. I didn't know I could love someone as much as I love Y/n. If her mother was the moon to my dark sky, my children were the stars.

I hugged Sia to my chest and looked over to everyone watching us in fascination. I flicked my wrist carelessly dismissing the meeting.

I kissed the top of my daughter's head and asked, "Shouldn't you be in your piano class?"

She grumbled, "I already know everything there is to learn about piano. That teacher is annoying."

I laugh so hard that my chest shakes, "Your mom would give you an earful if she hears you speaking about your teacher like that."

She looked up at me and scrowled. "Can we go drink more banana milk?"

I smiled and nodded, "Sure." I picked Sia up in my arms. I remember the time when I first picked her up, she was so small. So light. I thought if I didn't handle her with care, she might break. I cried after so many years that day.

I walked down the stairs and reached the door to open it. Just then, Sane, Sia's twin brother came running to me. His face clashed with my leg and he fell instantly on the floor. He looked at me and Sia for a second and in the blink of an eye, his bottom lips jutted over and tears started to strick down his cheeks. The servants came running to us and tried to pick him up but he started thrashing around.

His loud whails dragged his mother's attention. She dashed towards us and picked our son in her arms. He instantly got quite and started sniffing.

I shook my head. Sia tapped me on my shoulder and asked me to put her down. So I did, with her little steps she went towards her brother and patted his head, "It's fine. I'll punish the floor for hurting you."

Sane grinned and hugged his twin sister. Y/n and looked at each other and smiled. They were definitely two peas in a pod.

***  **  ***

Your POV

I was drinking tea with Jungkook when suddenly we heard chuckles of our children from the other side of the garden.

Jungkook got up from his seat and Forwarded his arms to me, "Shall we?"

I took his arm and went to where our children were. I gasped at the horrific sight.

Siya had her fist into the pond.

A duck!

She was drowning a duck!

Jauhun, our oldest son was taking pictures of her doing it and laughing his ass out and Sane just standing there cheering his sister on.

I hurriedly dashed towards them, the servants bow at me and Jungkook. I twisted Siya's ears so hard that I expected her to scream. But she didn't. She did let go of the duck.

"What were you doing?!" I yelled.

"Mama, it hurts." She said with a blank expression. She doesn't look like it's hurting her at all.

I let go off her, "Why were you hurting the duck!?"

She shrugged, "It bit Sane."

Jungkook let out a snort as I glared at him. I looked back at my daughter. "You shouldn't harm animals like that!"

Sane came running to save his sister. He stood in front of her, "Please don't scold her Mama." His eyes became teary.

Before I could say anything, Jaehun comes near me, "I'm the oldest. I should've taken better care of them. Don't punish them Mama."

Ughhh these children! It's as if they're ganging up on me to forgive them with their cuteness!

Jungkook wrapped his hands around me, "Forgive them, dear wife. They're only kids."

I glare at him, "You're spoiling them!"

He laughs, "That's my right."

I pause for a moment and then give in. "Fine." They all let out a Yay.