Chapter 27 : Falling asleep together

"Khuda ab banata na aise chehre, nigahe Jin PE ja ja k thehre"

Your POV

"Let's play truth or dare!" Ashley exclaims.

"That's such a basic game! Let's play something else." Harley, Hobi's girlfriend argues.

"Well what's that something else?" Ashley asked while Harley shrugged in return.

"Then truth or dare it is. But let's bring a twist. If you choose truth, you'll be asked three questions and not one! And anyone who refuses to answer will have to take a gin shot!" Tae enthusiasticlly claps following with a few of us hurdling in a round big circle.

We bought an empty bottle and spined it on the table. One after one, a few secrets were reveled, a few confessions were made, a few hearts were broken. At the end we all laughed.

After a while the bottle spined fell on Jungkook. Everyone wooed.

Jackson cleared his throat giving Jungkook a teasing look to which the latter lad replied with a glare.

"Did you ever have a crush on someone that's present here?" Jungkook froze and then gave me a look. He nodded.

"Do you still have a crush on that same person?"

"Yes."

Everyone seemed really engrossed with the conversation.

Grinning evily Jackson asked, "Is it Y/n?" I flinched and everyone in the circle seemed to take a deep breath. 

Why would anyone even think that Jungkook has a crush on me! It's definitely someone else. Something in me goes into war mode thinking about how Jungkook might be in love with someone else. My face falls.

Is this why he was asking me about what if he falls in love after we get married?

Jungkook takes a deep breath and then releases it. His hand advances towards the tray full of tiny cups filled with alcohol and gulps down a shot.

Someone from behind whisper yells, "Bummer." Yeah that person is definitely drunk.

As if the creator of this world is on Jackson's side today, the bottle keeps falling on Jungkook. And everyone seemed to be asking questions about this said girl. Every time the girl he likes is being mentioned, my face falls into grimace. While he keeps taking shots and once and for, he's all drunk.

After a while, almost everyone in the circle is drunk leaving a few of us as exceptions.

"It's time to leave everyone!" Michi ushers. And everyone slowly evacuates the place.

Ethan helps Jungkook get to the car, without him falling on his face.

Just as I was about to get in the car, Sunghoon approaches me, "Hey." He scratches behind his ear giving me a shy smile. I nod back at him in acknowledgement.

"So um, you and his highness the crown prince Jungkook huh?" He asks, the smile never leaves his face but it's definitely different this time.

I wave my hands in disapprovel. "I'm pretty sure, Jackson was just trying to mess with Jungkook."

Sunghoon's eyes lit up at that, "Really, so nothing is going on between you two right?"

I give him a forced laugh and then cringe afterwards, "Since when were you a gossip queen?"

He blushes, "Oh no- I mean-" he shakes his head. "Nevermind, I'll see you at school. Bye" I give him a smile.

* * * * * *

Should've taken Ethan's help when he offered it. Now I'm left with a drunk Jungkook. And a Drunk Jungkook equals to trouble.

I throw Jungkook on the bed. Fuck. I think I broke my back from his weight. He doesn't even look he weighs this much!

I run my hands around my waist for comfort. Jungkook kicks his feet as if asking me to take off his shoes. Fucking Bastard.

I grabbed his shoes and pulled them off. He whined again when I pulled hander on the other one. I scoffed.

Look at him sleeping so peacefully.

He should change his clothes. I tap on his shoulder. He whines and then faces away from me. I scoff again and then grab him by his shoulder making him sit straight.

He slowly opens his eyes. His drowsy eyes come to mine and then gasping he pushes me away. He slaps his palm on his mouth and glares at me.

"How dare you touch me, you commoner! I have a fiance ." He yells at me and points his finger accusingly.

I chuckle a bit at his tactics. I decide to play along. "She doesn't need to know what we do right?" I slowly inch towards him, my hands automatically arches to touch his hair.

He slaps it away and gives me a death glare, "No one but her! No one but her can touch me!"

I blush and then scoff to hide it. "Aren't I prettier than her?"

He shakes his head in dissaprovel so fast that I feel he must've sprained his neck. Adorable!

My eyes soften, and a small smile adornes my lips. "Aren't I nicer?"

"Even if you are, I only want her!" He yells again.

I laugh sadly. And you still fell for someone else.

"Let's get you changed. Come on buddy." I usher him like I'd do to a puppy.

He clamps his lips together and shakes his head again. I roll my eyes. This is getting tiring.

I inch towards him to grab him by his arms, but his bigger arms catch me and pull me to bed with him.

I gasp falling on top of him. His arms wrap around me tightly as he snuggles his nose into my chest. Holy shit

"Jungkook" I try to push him away but he whines more. His chest falling up and down on my tummy. This feels nice. I fall asleep with his without realizing.