Chapter 31 : Till death do us apart

7 years later

'Now touch the air softly, step gently, one, two...
I’ll love you ’till roses are robin’s-egg blue;
I’ll love you till gravel is eaten for bread,
And lemons are orange, and lavender’s red.'

The music softly plays in the humongous land of the royal family. Fountains of flower situated everywhere in the area. Staffs walk around checking if everything is fine, some shout at each other ushering them to decorate the white Lillis properly. A long line of buffet, round tables and chairs placed in every 6 feet distance. Guests have started to arrive.

But there is one problem, the groom is missing.

Chaos bursts out in the royal palace. The servants whisper, 'did crown prince jeon Jungkook went missing?'

The royal advicer suggests the elderly people of the  main royal family to not disclose the disappearance of the prince and continue with what's going on. The guards go out to look for the prince.

You were in your dressing room when someone knocked on her door. "Come in."

The door opened showing Jungkook, the very own groom of the night.

She gasped. Getting up from her seat,  she punched him in the face, "Where were you!? Everyone was looking for you everywhere! Did you suddenly change your intention to marry me?! Huh??? Didn't you promise to love me forever?! How could you do this to me?!"

Jungkook grabbed you by your face and brought you close to him. Nose touching each other as he slowly breathes your scent in.

"Did you have a cold feet before the wedding or something?" You sniff.

He laughed, a sad laugh. "No. I couldn't imagine anything better than marrying you." He disttached your forehead from him and looked right into your eyes. "Ya know, we've been together for the last 7 years. And yet, in these years you've never once said that you love me."

I cut him off, "You said you'll love me even if I don't love you."

He gives me a distant smile again. "I do. And I always will. But right now, I want to know if you want to be with me or not?"

"I already said yes-"

"You'll be able to live with someone you don't love for the rest of your life?"

I freeze at his comment. My eyes fill with angry tears. "Who said I don't love you?"

His arms loosen around me as he looks directly in my eyes asking me if I said what he heard.

My lips turn into a grin, "how could I not love you?"

"I can't breath when you're not near me, Y/n, I love you. Please don't ever leave me." He murmurs.

Tears stream down his cheeks as he pecks me on my cheek, forehead, nose and finally on my lips.

Jungkook's pov

2 hours ago

I look at myself in the mirror. I've grown a few inches taller since the last 7 years. I rub my Temple in anticipation. It's a special day, I don't want anything to go wrong.

Jimin grabs me by my shoulder, "So is the groom ready for his bride."

I laugh and nod, "Yes."

He pats me on my back, "I need to pick up Ashley from the flower shop."

I wiggle my eyebrows, "You and Ashley huh?"

He chuckles, "It's your big day, stop thinking about what's going on between me and Ashley."

I smile , we bid each other good-bye and he leaves. Suddenly the door opens again.

Violet.

"Good afternoon Jungkook." She gives me a wary smirk.

"It's 'your highness' for you." I glare at her.

She giggles and it makes me want to push her out of the window. No. It's mine and Y/n's special day. I can't ruin it by murdering someone.

She trails down her finger on my suit. I flinch away from her. "How dare you?!"

She grins, "Why are you even marrying her?!"

I grit my teeth my teeth, "Because I love her."

Her face scrunches, she glares at me, "But does she love you?"

I flinch.

"Does she love you like I do?! She doesn't! You know she's always been the non-risk taker type girl! She only chose you because you were the safest option! Is there any garuntee that she won't get bored of you when she finds someone better?"

I shake my head, "No! She won't ever do that." I say it like as if I'm trying to convince myself more than her. She won't leave me. She can't leave me.

"Don't be so selfish Jungkook. Free her! She doesn't want to be with you! Choose me!" She screams.

I glare at her, "It's your highness for you I said!" I yell out loudly and call for the guards to throw her out of my room. The drag out the screaming violet out of my room as I slump down on the nearest chair.

What if she doesn't want to be with me?

Which is why I decide to take time with myself for a while before confronting Y/n

End of Jungkook's POV

* * * * * * *

Your father walks you down the aisle, your friends cheering loudly fill the whole area. You two say 'i do' and finally be binded together for the rest of your lives.

Then the coronation ceremony happens. The royal advicer places the crown on his Jungkook's head, "Thee I shall prounce Jeon Jungkook, the previous king's son, the king of the kingdom of Korea."

Jungkook's bodyguard Ethan pledges to be his sword and stay by his side till eternity.

You and Jungkook stand in the balcony waving your hands to the people of the kingdom. They loudly cheer and give you two happy wishes.

Jungkook grabs you by your waist and whispers in your ear, "I love you my queen."

"I love you too." I smile.

The end

The book finally came to end. ahhhhhh. It's been a long time since I started writing this ff. First it started as a time pass. Then it became a daily schedule to update it every now and then. Thanks to everybody for all your love and support! ❤️

By the way  we still have a Epilogue left and a few special chapters with their kids.

Let me know if you want to read about their kids

Once again thank you everyone ❤️