School drama

⚡️~Flashback~⚡️
~Students started entering the class room, and I laid my head down on the desk to relax until. ,,Move Deku!!!".~

Y/n P.O.V
That voice...it was so familiar. The ash blond pushed Izuku aside, and ‚tched' at him. He took a good look at me, rolled his eyes and walked to his seat.(which was in-front of me). To be honest, I was kinda sad that he just rolled his eyes at me, but I didn't care, it's Katsuki we're talking about here.

Skip to lunch
     (bc I'm lazy sry)
I was sitting at a table alone, I don't really have social anxiety, it's just that I'd rather be alone. I played with my food, I'm insecure of how I look, and I'm not even that fat.

,,look at her, she's all alone, like she should be hahaha" the table in front of me laughed, and kept looking at me. ,,MIND YOU'RE OWN DAMN BUSINESS" I grabbed my stuff, and stomped away. ,,where do you think your going fatty?" A girl asked, she was as pretty as a flower. Her skin was perfect and her hair was the perfect colour of brown. ,,I'm going away from your nasty ass" I responded and turned away, little did I know that the table from the other side were admiring my confidence.

Mina P.O.V
Me and Kirishima were eating and talking about what we liked about the UA, when the table from the other side caught our attention.
,,MIND YOU'RE OWN DAMN BUSINESS" ,,isn't she from our class?" Kirishima asked me ,,I think so" we kept watching what was happening and were shocked.
,,where do you think your going fatty?" ,,I'm going away from your nasty ass" the girl from our class responded, me and Kirishima were shocked, we had our mouth's wide open. ,,how can she be so confident?" Kirishima asked, I knew he was talking about himself, that he was never going to be that confident. ,,Maybe we should befriend her, than she could teach you to be confident too!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him with me. ,, let's go make friends!" I said to Kirishima, he smiled and nodded.

Y/n P.O.V
I was sitting on the ground, in the halls. I was furious, that perfect little barbie thinks she's better than me. 'I will KILL her the next time I see her' my thoughts were interrupted by two people. ,,hey! Your the girl in our class right?" A girl with pink skin asked me, I nodded and looked at the boy. ,, I'm Eijiro Kirishima" ,,And I'm Mina Ashido" they both introduced themselves, I got up from the ground, grabbed my bag and responded. ,,I'm Y/n L/n".    

453 words words THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 141 READS ILYSM 😭🖤✨