🏴‍☠️🤫The secret🤫🏴‍☠️

Y/n P.O.V
Aizawa had entered the room, and questioned me on how I was still alive. Some time past and I told him everything I knew, and everything that had happened.

He was in shock, this situation is impossible to him. ,,you should be gone, dead even" Aizawa question, I hugged him. ,,but I'm not, I'm here now" I let go of the hug, letting him go. ,,Now that you're alive, I have to tell the school about it. This is miracle!" He grabbed his phone, but I took it from him, throwing it on the floor.

,,What the hell was that for?!" He yelled at me, I sighed and took a deep breath. ,,I don't want anyone else to know that I'm alive" his eyes widened, he was confused and yet frightened. ,,why? You are alive! No one lives after a disease like that!" ,,I KNOW!" it was silent, he was confused. I stood up, and so did he.

Y/n: ,,I want to see what would happen if I was gone."
Aizawa: ,,And what do you want me to do?" He crossed his arms.
Y/n: ,,I want you to be my spy, I want you to tell me what happened everyday" he thought for a second before sighing. ,,fine.."

          At the UA dorms
Bakugo P.O.V
I have been taking care of the flower, making sure it doesn't die early. The flower is the only thing that I have left of her, the only thing that represents her. Kirishima comes over every now and than, to check up on me. He's the only person who I let into my dorm, everyone else Isn't allowed.

I was doing my homework, but to be honest I was more focused on drawing what Y/n used to draw. She used to draw little flower bushes, and little animals. I laid my head on the desk, letting tears roll down my cheeks. ,,I-I miss you.."

            Later at night
Kirishima P.O.V
I was going to surprise Bakugo, by giving him everything that had Y/n sent on it. It seems a little weird to do that or to give someone that, but Bakugo loved Y/n, so it's the least I can do.

I walked over to Y/n's dorm, and opened the door. Everything was still in place, her stuffed animals, her bed, her desk and even her bag and books were still there. I walked over to the drawers and opened the drawer of clothes, grabbed a shirt, after that I walked over to the bed and grabbed a stuffed animal, after that I walked out and locked the door.

When I got to Bakugo's dorm, the door was already open, I told him to leave it open, because I had something for him. ,,hey Bakugo! I have your surprise!" I walked in and he looked at me. His eyes widened, and he immediately ran over to me grabbing the stuffed animal and hugging it tight. He let a few tears fall on top of the stuffed animal.

We were both on the bed, he was still hugging the Bear while crying. I had given him the shirt but he didn't want it. ,,hey Bakugo?" He looked at me. ,,Why are you so attached to the bear? I know it belongs to her, but the shirt also belongs to her" he looked at the ground, while balling his eyes out.

I rubbed his back, while he had a full breakdown. He came to a point to where he had laid his head on my shoulder. ,,I-it's because *sniff* I gave her this bear, and-" he started crying again. ,,she said she would keep it forever, and she did! But now she's gone! Because I couldn't see that SHE WAS IN PAIN!!!" He yelled out crying.

I hugged him tightly, letting his tears stain my shirt.

647 words
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READERS 😫❤️✨