I see dead people

Aizawa POV

I have to go find her myself, if she stays with the LOV too long she'll turn into something she's not. I know she only wanted to see her family and be with her mother again, but if she triggers her mother even the slightest, she might end up dead, for real this time.

(A: Narrating the story as it happens cliché)

Y/n POV
It's a shame that I can't stay with my family, I know Aizawa to well to assume that he'll leave me alone. I started packing my things, telling everyone that me and Bakugo had to leave and go back to Aizawa. Everyone said their goodbyes, leaving me mad Bakugo walking towards the UA.

While we waited for the bus, (I was in disguise, don't worry) Bakugo kept getting calls from Mina and Denki. ,,let me talk to them." I grabbed the phone out of his hand, clearing my voice. ,,hello? Oh uh hello Ashido! It's me Livia, me and Bakugo are at the bus stop. We'll be meeting you at the UA in about 30 minutes or so. Alrighty than! Byeee" I hung up the phone and gave it back to him. ,,That's one way of saying: ,,fuck off" and ,,leave me alone"" he joked, putting his phone back in his pocket.

As the bus came I had to face reality. 'I can't act like Livia forever' I thought to myself, walking into the bus and sitting wherever Bakugo sat.

Aizawa POV
(Also time skip of them being with him because laziness)

,,Are you sure?" I asked, looking at Y/n worried. ,,the truth is better than nothing, right?" She asked, looking at both me and Bakugo. I nodded and so did he. ,,class starts in about 5 minutes, let's get going" I said, making them stand up and walk out of the teachers lounge. We all walked to the classroom, seeing everyone already in their place.

,,Alright calm down, be quiet, Livia here has something to say"

,,I'm not Livia.."

Silence filled the room, everyone stared at her after she took off the wig and glasses. ,,but.." ,,I have to be dreaming..." ,,y/n...?"

363 words
I know it's short
I needed to post something tho

Sorry if the chapters get shorter and longer I'm going through some rough shit right now.