🏴‍☠️🥀Death🥀🏴‍☠️

Mika P.O.V
I wanted to surprise my sister today, but when I got there I saw Katsuki walk away with her in his arms. ,,Katsuki! Wait up!" I ran up to him and he held her in a protective way.

Bakugo P.O.V
I walked out of the dorms, and walked to the nurses office. ,,Katsuki! wait up!" I held
Y/n in a protective way, until I saw Mika, a childhood friend and Y/n's sister. ,,what the hell are you doing here?!" I angrily asked. ,,I wanted to pay a little visit on my sister- what the hell happened to her?!" Mika asked horrified. ,,The others all turned against her and she started to throw up blood" I said, trying not to cry over her. Mika rubbed my back and took y/n into her own arms. ,,I'll take her from here, you can walk without effort" she laughed and looked back forwards. I walked beside her, still worried about Y/n and what actually had happened.

        At the hospital
,,how did this happen?!" Aizawa asked, horrified at the sight in front of him. Y/n was laying on the hospital bed. We had to take her to the hospital, because apparently it looked more serious than what we thought. ,,I came back from the nurses office, and when I opened the door she threw up blood." I told Aizawa, he looked understanding and looked over my shoulder. ,,Who's she?" He pointed at Mika sitting beside Y/n, in a chair holding her hand.

,,That's her sister, and my childhood friend, Mika L/n" I answered sitting down on one of the two chairs in front of the bed. He sat down beside me. ,,I didn't know she had a sister" he had visible confusion and suspicion in his eyes. When he looked over at me, he had hopes of me lying. ,,I'm not lying that really is her sister." I paused looking at him. ,,she ran away before Y/n's father had died" I finished. ,,Right.." Aizawa looked back at Mika.

Mika P.O.V
Katsuki and Y/n's teacher where talking to eachother so I took the chance to talk to Y/n. ,,hey Y/n...I wanted to surprise you today. I didn't think you would end up in a hospital for some reason..." a tear rolled down my face. ,,you'll make it....I know you will" I looked at the guys and both were now looking at me.

Y/n's teacher stood up and walked over to the door. ,,Mika? I would like to talk to you in private if that's alright" I stood up and walked over to him. ,,I don't mind, ask away" we both walked out, letting Bakugo have some time with Y/n.

Bakugo P.O.V
They had left, so I sat down where Mika was sitting, and grabbed Y/n's hand. ,,I don't want you to leave me dumbass" I covered my face, laying down on her stomach. ,,I need you.." tears rolled down my cheeks, soon enough something happened.

506 words
Hey thanks for 896 reads 😙🥳✨