We meet again...

Y/n P.O.V
A lot of people got hurt in the USJ attack, especially our teacher Aizawa. I had to stay with him at the hospital until he got better, because otherwise I would be alone.

          At the UA
I was walking to class 1-A, when a familiar girl approached me. ,,you weren't here yesterday where the hell were you?!" The brown haired girl yelled at me. I didn't have patience for her right now, I just wanted to punch her in the face at this point.

,,None of your business" I pushed her out of my way, and walked up the stairs. She glared at me and was about to yell something, but she got interrupted by a familiar voice.

Bakugo P.O.V
'Those damn villains! They wanted to hurt Y/n! wait- WHY DO I CARE?!' my thoughts were interrupted by a surprisingly angry Y/n. ,,None of your business" she pushed some girl out of her way and started walking up the stairs, before that extra could say anything, I interrupted her.

,,say one wrong thing about her..and you die!" I made little explosions appear, and she backed away slowly before running away.
,,Thank you Katsuki I-"
,,It was nothing"

Y/n P.O.V
,,Thank you Katsuki I-"
,,it was nothing" he interrupted me. I never thought that he would care about me ever again, but I guess I was wrong.

We're in class right now and for some reason Aizawa sensei decided he was "ok" enough to teach again. I laughed silently to myself, to the fact that he looked so stupid.

At Lunch (sryyy)
I sat alone at a table again, but this time I was looking through some old pictures Aizawa gave to me. All the pictures were normal they all had me, my mom, my dad and my sister but there was one specific picture that made me question my mother's honesty.

It's a family picture, all of us are there. Even Izuku and Katsuki were in the picture, but other than the two boys.. there was another boy he looked about 8-9 years old. ,,I don't remember having a brother" I whispered to myself

         Skip to training
I couldn't focus while training, I kept getting hurt, and people started to worry about me. ,,hey Y/n are you ok? You haven't been focusing on training." Kirishima asked me, putting his hand on my shoulder. ,,yeah I'm fine, just tired" I responded pushing his hand away.

           At home
I ran up the stairs to my room, and flopped onto my bed. I was so tired and sore, Bakugo sent an explosion my way, while fighting Kirishima, and he hit my right arm.

I got up, walked to the bathroom, and rapped some bandages around my injured arm. It hurt like hell, but Katsuki is my crush, so I'll forgive him. I took a shower, dried my hair, and got ready for bed. I was still questioning the little boy in the picture, but soon fell asleep.

       The next day (Saturday)
Bakugo P.O.V
I was woken up by my phone ringing. ,,who the hell is calling me at- 3 IN THE MORNING" i grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Y/n, it's not really normal of her to call me this late, and on a Saturday.

I picked up and said nothing, I waited for her to think that I hung up. ,,hey Katsuki I'm sorry for calling you at 3:05 in the morning but I really need to talk to you. So please call me back." She sighed, than hung up.

I was getting worried what if I hurt her so bad that she wouldn't come to school?! Even if she's just like the damn nerd, annoying talks to much and is always on my side, I care about her.

644 words
AAAAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 259 readerssssss 🥺🖤✨