Trapped by choice

TW

Y/n POV

After the hug I felt a lot better, I felt loved and cared about. Katsuki got jealous like he always does, I love him though and I would never cheat on him not in a million years.

They were both there for me that night, I love them both, Kirishima as a brother and Bakugo as a boyfriend. We were currently just in my room hanging out not worrying about anything. Bakugo had fallen asleep, so me and Kiri had to whisper. It was fun, of course we fell asleep as well, since it was pretty late.

———————————————————
,,sir you cannot enter this building"

I need to see my daughter!
———————————————————

,,y/n?" I slowly opened my eyes, seeing as Kirishima was trying to get my attention. ,,hm? What's up?" I responded, my voice raspy and tired. ,,sorry I woke you up, I just felt alone.." I grabbed his hand laying it beneath my cheek. ,,you're not.." I slowly fell asleep again, not noticing him smiling.

Kirishima POV
when I tell people that, Y/n is like a sister to me, I'm telling them the truth. Y/n is my world, I wouldn't trade her for anything, I just hope she sees me the same. Even if she doesn't, I will still be there for her, whatever she needs I'm there.

As I got lost in my thoughts I had slowly been falling asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Y/n POV
I woke up, feeling dizzy. I slowly opened my eyes, sitting up. I looked to my left seeing Bakugo laying there, sleeping peacefully. I smiled, he looked so cute. Suddenly I hear a thud, I look to my right seeing Kirishima hold his head in pain. ,,Kiri? You ok?" I asked, in a tired yet quiet voice. ,,I bumped my head against the bed side table.." he mumbled, loud enough for me to hear. I chuckled, putting my hand on his. ,,it'll pass, besides, you're as strong as a rock. Nothing can hurt or break you" I said, taking my hand away. He looked at me, smiling and taking his hand away. ,,Thank you".
———————————————————
Kirishima
My brother
No
My best friend
My whole world
Protection for me
I love him
<3
———————————————————

I tried standing up, feeling a sudden dizziness and falling to the ground. Hearing muffled voices call my name.

After awhile I woke up again, looking around I saw Bakugo..laying on the bed and suddenly I heard a thud. I looked to the other side seeing Kirishima holding his head in pain. ,,what the hell.." I whispered, getting freaked out. ,,owww" Kirishima whined, sitting up from the ground and looking towards me. ,,oh, didn't mean to wake you" he smiled, revealing his shark like teeth. ,,ok for a moment there I thought I was reliving the day." I said, relieved at the situation. ,,what do you mean?" Kirishima asked, looking at me clearly confused. ,,nothing don't worry about it. It was probably just a bad dream" I chuckled accidentally waking Bakugo. ,,can both of you shut the fuck up?" He angrily grabbed my waist pulling me back to bed. ,,No<3" I lovingly kissed his cheek, smiling.
I stood up, walking over to the table. I saw a note, I knew I didn't leave anything on the table so I grabbed the note and read it. ,,hey what's that?" Kirishima asked, standing behind me, and so did Bakugo.

,,Dear Y/n, I hope you wake up soon. I love you so so much. Lots of love...Mom?.."  I read, confused. ,,weren't we just with your mom yesterday?" Bakugo asked, looking at the letter confused. ,,yeah..but it also says wake up. Wake up from what?.." I asked, looking at them for answers. ,,I don't know. Maybe we should ask" Kirishima stated, looking over at Bakugo.

Bakugo agreed, making me also agree to Kirishima's idea.

We all decided to not tell anyone what we were doing, we just ignored all of them and walked out the door. We went to the bus station and took the bus to where me and Bakugo originally went to come back to the UA. When we had arrived we walked a few blocks until we got to the villains base. I opened the door not seeing anyone. ,,Mom? Mika? Miko? Anyone?" I yelled, trying to gain anyones attention. ,,Y/n? What are you doing here?" My mother asked, walking towards us. ,,who's he?" She pointed at Kirishima, he was surprisingly calm. ,,this is Kirishima, but that's not important right now!" ,,than what is?" ,,we found this letter on my desk, it was signed off by you"

I gave her the letter, she read through it looking just as confused as we were. ,,Honey I didn't write this, I don't know what kind of sick joke this is but I did not write this" she gave it back to me, concerned at my situation. ,,don't worry mom, I'll be fine" I hugged her, she hugged back giving me a kiss on the cheek after.

We left, still confused and looking for answers, we asked the next best person. Bakugo's mom-

When I was younger I would accidentally call his mother my mom, since mine was never really around. So going to her to help me was a relief. ,,Honey I don't think I help you much, this might just be a really sick joke" she didn't help much, she just repeated my mom said. I appreciate her tho.

When we got back to the dorms, we yet again ignored everyone and went up to my dorm. I didn't know what to do, it might just be a sick joke but it feels like more than that. ,,what if this note is supposed to tell me something? What if I was supposed to do something and I didn't?" I ranted, looking at the note closely. ,,hey don't worry! Whatever it is, me and Bakugo will be here to protect you! You're my only sister after all" he smiled, I could sense that he was worried, but I knew he didn't want me to know that. I loved Kirishima with all my heart, he was the best brother ever.

,,look, whatever shark teeth said, goes. Ok? We are here to protect you no matter what. I'll never leave your side" Bakugo said, hugging me. I hugged him back, I could feel his tears staining my shirt. I hugged him tighter, motioning for Kirishima to come into the hug as well.

What's going on?
First the waking up twice
Now the letter
What is happening..

1099 words
BRO
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING