More than just pedals

Y/n P.O.V
I woke up to a sleeping Kirishima. 'He must have stayed to check if I was ok or not' I thought to myself slowly getting out of bed, being quiet in the process since I don't want to wake him up.

I left my dorm and walked downstairs to the common area. To my surprise only Izuku was there, but like always he was writing something down in his note book. I sat beside him. ,,hey Izuku" he jumped a little, but than realised that it was just me. ,,o-oh hey Y/n" ,,what are you doing?" I asked politely. ,,I was just checking on everybody's quirks. Since they have trained harder, I have to write some new stuff down." He started going on and on with everyone's quirk that he just forgot about me and started mumbling.

After awhile more people started to come to the common room, including Ochako and Katsuki. I felt so sick, just seeing them together made me want to throw up. Or was it just the disease? I don't know at this point. ,,Y/n! Heyyy!" Mina approached me. ,,I haven't really seen you around, are you ok? You can tell me anything!" She hugged me.

I had to throw up so bad, but I also had to answer her that I was fine. ,,I-I'm fine really" I responded, before getting up and running to the bathroom. ,,she's not ok" Mina sighed.

Bakugo P.O.V
Me and ochako were walking to the common area when Y/n ran passed us. ,,she's not ok" raccoon eyes sighed. ,,hey nerd! What the hell was that?!" I yelled at raccoon eyes. ,,Y/n.. something's wrong I can feel it" she got up and walked over to soy sauce face.

,,I'm sure she's fine Katsuki" ochako turned to me, kissing my cheek before dragging me to the couch.

I sat down on the other sofa where stupid Deku couldn't sit beside me, and ochako sat on my lap, facing me. I put my hands on her thighs and tightened my grip on them. ,,stop! Not here" she whispers, trying to get my hands away from her thighs.

' Y/n would have liked that. Not like she'll ever be mine anyway' I thought to myself pushing ochako away, to walk to the elevator.

Y/n P.O.V
I ran to the bathroom, and threw up. I was in pain, but the pain was worse than usual. When I looked inside the toilet, there were whole flowers, pedals and sticks. ,,it's getting worse.." I almost whispered, slowly getting up.

As soon as I leave the bathroom, Bakugo appears in front of me. ,,B-Bakugo!" I yell in shock. ,,is it that surprising to see me? Well if it is, I guess I am too." He responded, giving me that one smile that no one else saw other than me. ,,Why don't we both go to the common area and eat breakfast together like usual?" He offers. ,,why don't you just grab your girlfriend and travel the world with her?" I respond, sarcastically.

,,what's up with you lately? You've been so distant" ' seriously?! Distant?! That's all he can see?' ,,I'm just really tired, and I can't keep up with your energy" I laugh nervously. He laughs with me and takes a few steps back. He grabs my hand, and lifts it up to kiss it. ,,you know I would do anything for my bestfriend" he said letting go of my hand. ,,I need to go." I push him away in anger, and stomp to my dorm.

599 words
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 534 REQDS🥺😘😌