❓😃What now😃❓

Y/n P.O.V
We kissed for what felt like hours, him and me kissing was a dream come true. But now that he knows the truth, we need to set rules. ,,Bakugo?" I pushed away slowly, he grabbed my hips and leaned onto the wall slowly. ,,yes princess?" He said kissing all the way down to my neck. ,,T-this is nice and all, but-" He got the hint and backed away. ,,We need to set rules, since you know now that I'm alive and not...well....ya know" I said, looking around the room awkwardly. ,,dead?" He said. ,,yeah.." I said looking him in the eyes.

,,so?" He asked, interesting enough he sounded like he actually wanted to help. ,,So! I wanted to actually see what everyone would do if I was just gone and there was a new student, what I didn't plan was that the people would actually never replace me..." I said, I started slowly realising what I said.

,,You sounded like-"

,,My brother..."

Miko P.O.V
It had been the worst week of my life now that My younger sister was gone. ,,Miko?" Mika asked from outside, I was in my room I haven't come out since Y/n's death. ,,what..." I responded. ,,can you at least come out to eat with us?" She asked me trying to open the door. ,,sure.." I got up and walked over to door, unlocking it. ,,Don't look at me like that." She said, ,,wtf am I supposed to do?! You do realise that we lost someone that we loved more than mom right?!" I said, her facial expression changed from happy and support full to sad and angry. ,,I know Miko! I'm just trying to keep it together here ok?!" She whispered yelled.

Mika grabbed my arm and pulled me all the way to the front door. She opened it and threw me out. ,,Now go and take a walk and calm the fuck down ok?!!?" She yelled, slamming the door. ,,Whatever.." I whispered, I turned around and started walking up. 'I hate this...she's not the same anymore...' I started crying, losing Y/n was the last thing I needed right now.

Mika P.O.V
As I slammed the door on Miko, the phone started ringing. I grabbed it and answered the caller. ,,What?!" I answered, angrily. ,,Mika! I missed you!" That was voice was so familiar. ,,sorry do I know you?" I asked getting confused and trying to think of who's voice that might be. ,,It's me! It's Y/n!" I stood there in shock, I couldn't believe it, this is impossible. ,,You can't be" I whispered. ,,It is her! She's safe Mika! She's still alive!" I heard Katsuki say. He sounded so happy and relieved. ,,I'm coming over" I hung up the phone and ran outside.

As I passed Miko I stopped for a moment. ,,MIKO SHES ALIVE COME ON" I motioned him to run with me, and so he did. Both of ran to the Dorms. When we got to the door I stopped him from knocking. ,,We are here to get some old stuff of hers ok?" I made sure of the plan, he nodded. I let him knock on the door, and both of us waited for someone to answer it. A girl with brown hair answered it and let us in. She came with us all the way to Y/n's dorm and than left to go back down.

I slammed open the door and ran right to Y/n hugging her tight. ,,I missed you so much!" I cried, Miko had closed the door. He came over to me grabbing my shoulder. ,,Brother!!" Y/n screamed, jumping into Miko's arms. He started crying and so did she.

625 words
Sorry that I have to end it like this 😅

I'm trying to update as soon as I can. 😓