Strange day

Mika P.O.V
I woke up sitting on the chair by the bar, holding a shot glass in my right hand. ,,you've been asleep for 2 days, I guess your not ok?" Kurogiri asked, taking the shot glass from my hand. ,,it has been the worst week of my life, so yeah I'm not ok" I responded, sitting up.

No one was in the bar, it was only me and Kurogiri. ,,Good morning to you!" Miko, my twin brother walked into the bar. ,,shut up you bitch" I glared at him, making him slowly back away. His phone started ringing, making all of us have surprised expressions on our faces. He grabbed the phone and answered.

,,hello?" He questioned the caller.
,,yes hey" the caller responded.
,,do I know you?"
,,um yeah, it's been 6 years"
,,oh..um" Miko started thinking and his eyes widen.
,,KATSUKI?!" He yelled, me and kurogiri were both surprised.

,,what do you need?" Miko asked excited, katsuki started talking, making miko's excited expression turn into surprise, sadness and fear. ,,I'll see what I can do— oh....ok bye" he hung up and started tearing up.

Miko P.O.V
,,I'll see what I can do—" ,,never mind she texted me, she said everything was fine. Thanks anyway, bye" ,,oh....ok bye" I hung up and held my head low. There goes my one chance of meeting my sister again. ,,WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THIS CLOSE TO SEEING HER, AND THAN SOMETHING JUST PUSHES ME AWAY?!!!" I yelled, grabbing a chair and breaking it.

Mika got up from her chair and hugged me, I held in my scream, but I couldn't hold it in for long.
,,WHY?!!!" I fell to the ground and balled my eyes out.

Y/n P.O.V
After the fight I went home, to my surprise bakugo called me. We talked all the way, LITREALLY all the way. ,,hey I gotta hang up, gotta go shower." ,,ok cya later nerd" he hung up and I grabbed my things.

After the shower
I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I walked over to the living room, turned on some random show and enjoyed my food.

My door bell rang, making me have a suspicious face. I slowly walked to the front door and opened it. It was the police department, I am clueless to the situation right now. ,, can I help you?" I asked, in the politest way possible. ,,Are you Y/n L/n?" One of the police officers asked. I nodded slowly, not knowing where this was going.

Behind the officer was a girl, she was about 18-19. ,,Do you know this girl?" The policed officer asked, I looked at her closely. ,,A-Ane?" I asked carefully. ,,I told you stupid officers, IM HER SISTER" I covered my mouth and started crying. She broke free of one of the police officers grip and ran over to me. She hugged me and told the police officers to fuck off.

Before that
Mika P.O.V
I'm tired of my brother not seeing Y/n, I'm bringing her to the league.
I walked out of the bar, and tried to remember where she lived. I walked past my old hometown, it was strange walking past a town that treated you like a monster. I saw our house and speed walked over to it. I was halfway there when police officers started following me. I started running to the house and they chased me. One of them caught me and asked me a ton of questions.

,, I'm her sister, please you need to believe me." I answered the police officer, he looked at the house and walked to it, ringing the door bell. My sister answered it and confirmed my information. They let me go, and I got into the house, hugging her.

Y/n P.O.V
After awhile, she let me go and looked me in the eyes. ,,I'm so sorry about this." She apologised and kissed my forehead. I had no control over my body, I could still hear and see but I couldn't speak or control my body. I was paralysed. ,,I'm so sorry" she hugged me and we teleported somewhere.

At the LOV
I was no longer paralysed, and I had freedom to move. But it was to late I was in the LOV's hideout.
,,Y/n don't freak out ok? We aren't here to hurt you" Mika reassured me, and smiled softly. ,,is she here?!" A boy behind her asked, running our way. He looked just like Mika, it was strange.

,,Y/n!! Finally I get to see you again!" The boy ran up to me and hugged me, tears running down his cheeks. I pushed him away softly, and glared at him. ,,I don't think I know you, or rather remember you." He wiped away the tears, and looked at me smiling. ,,I'm your brother! You probably don't remember me because you were still little." He answered me, and turned around to my sister. I hugged him from behind and cried. ,,I missed you" he cried with me and hugged me back.

Today was a different day, or rather a Strange day.

865 words
Thank you so much for 371 reads🥺✨🖤😭