🥀🌸Hanahaki disease🌸🥀

Y/n P.O.V
Mika and Miko let me go home and I was happier than ever, I finally met my brother. I went to my bedroom, and grabbed my phone. 3 missed calls from Mina, strange. I called her back and she immediately picked up. ,,Omg girl where have you been?!" ,,Long story" ,,ok whatever you can tell me later this is way more important!!" Her voice was full of excitement, like she was about to explode or something.

,,what is it?! Now I'm getting excited!" I stated to her, she squealed. ,,KATSUKI AND OCHAKO ARE DATING!!!" She screamed into the phone. ,,calm down Mina I barely heard what you said. It sounded like you said katsuki and ochako are dating" I laughed. ,,THEY ARE!!! THEY'RE A COUPLE AAAHHH" Mina screamed, and my heart broke.

,,omg that's great! Hey Mina I'll call you later I have things to do" she hung up and tears ran down my cheeks. I screamed in pain, balling my eyes out. I was in terrible pain, my heart was broken and I couldn't feel my face from so much crying.

Suddenly I had that feeling to throw up, I ran to my bathroom and threw up— flowers and blood..? ,,This can't be happening" I whispered to myself

After I cleaned up the blood and washed my mouth, I had to call someone or at least tell someone. ' no. I can't tell anyone. No one would believe me anyway why should I tell anyone?' I sat on my bed for awhile, before I had that feeling to throw up again.

               The next day
I had to get ready for school, even if I looked like a mess, and my throat hurt like hell. I got up did what I had to do and walked to school. I walked into the classroom only to see ochako and katsuki talking together, and holding hands. That urge to throw up came to me and I held my mouth with my right hand. I dropped my bag and ran to the bathroom.

I came back to the classroom and sat behind katsuki, no one asked what happened, I don't even think anyone noticed. It was torture sitting behind someone who kept starring at another girl, and that person being my crush just breaks me.

  Lunch
It was lunch time, everyone walked out the door but I stayed behind. I had to at least tell Aizawa about it. ,,Y/n why aren't going to lunch?" He asked, worrisome. ,,It's just that I—" I stopped myself right mid sentence, 'why would he care? You can just tell him you feel sick, or your on your period.' I thought to myself. ,,you what? What's going on?" He crossed his arms.

I looked up at his angry but worried expression. ,,I just feel really sick, and I was wondering if I could skip class today?" I asked, instead of a no I got a different answer. ,,how sick do you feel?" ,,like I'm gonna throw up plants" I mumbled, he carefully looked me up and down, sighed and let me skip class.

518 words
Thank you so much for 390 reads🥺✨🖤😙