We'll be fine

Denki POV

,,I KNEW I SAW HER! I WASNT SEEING GHOSTS!" I yelled at the guys, some stared at the ground, while others stared at me. ,,yeah, we know that now.." Sero said, everyone stayed quiet, not even my humour and my energy could make them happy. ,,I have to go check on her" Kirishima said, leaving the group. ,,where are you going?" One of the guys asked, he turned around his face was as serious as can be. ,,I'm going to go look for a person that no one cared about and no one had mercy for" he stared at Mina and ochako, than back at us. ,,Y/n is like a sister to me, I love her! She's my world and I care about her." He turned back to the door. ,,so I'm going to see if she's ok" he walked away, leaving us in shock. We all looked at Mina and Ochako, since kirishima stared at them. They had guilt and regret on their faces, crying but staying silent.

Kirishima POV

I don't know where they are, but I have to find them. What I said in the classroom was all true, and someoen should have noticed Y/n's pain someone should have asked if she was ok! But no one did, only I cared, only I showed mercy, only I kept looking for her. I need to find her now. Suddenly I got a call, I took my phone out of my pocket and saw the user.

———————————————————
Bakugo ,,hey shitty hair"

Kirishima ,,Bakugo! Where are you?!"

Bakugo ,,we're at the dorms, she said that you were there for her when she was at her worst. So she told me to call you"

Kirishima ,,I'll be there in a sec! Please tell her I love her, as a sister!"

Bakugo ,,damn well as a sister! She's mine"
———————————————————

I chuckled ,,yeah it was kinda obvious back there" ,,Just get your ass over here!!" He hung up, I put my phone back in my pocket and ran to the dorms.

Katsuki POV

I hung up the phone, walking back to y/n, who was laying in bed, dried tears staining her cheeks. I sat down on the bed, making her sat up as well and laying her head on my chest. I hugged her, resting my head on hers. ,,did you call Kiri?" She asked, I hesitated for a second before responding. ,,he told me to tell you that he loves you, AS A SISTER!! because your mine" I hugged her tightly. She giggled, hugging me as well. ,, I know I know" she responded, we heard someone knock on the door, we both knew who it was so we let them in. I let go of y/n making her stand up and run up to Kirishima hugging him. He hugged her tightly, letting tears flow down. As soon as I saw them hugging, I knew they cared about each other and that Kirishima would never hurt her whatsoever.

,,gonna hug all day?"

We all laughed and sat together in a comfortable silence.

514 words
YES YES it's short... but I had to post something :/ AND TRUST ME the next 2-3 chapters will be longer